Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

keyword domains

Discussion in 'Domain Research' started by DirDn, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirDn

DirDn Active Member

for obvious reasons i don't want to quote actual client details, but we recently got top spots for a client in the holiday industry, fiercely competitive and we cleared all the keyword domains with very Little effort.

as for the spamming in domains, yes i gave you a bad example, but as I'm sure you are aware there are of course ways around that, if ever i did come across a site with a multi keyword domain and had difficulty topping it, i could register a domain that would top it.

Like i said, I'm not trying to put keyword domains down, i know they have their value, my point really is I have never seen so much weight and emphasis put on it, from what Ive seen AD seems to represent the .co.uk market and its all you seem to see.

In any domainers forum you will get the portion of the members that prefer keyword domains, those that prefer short domains and brandable domains etc, it just seems that keywords seems to be the be all and end all here.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. retired_member34

retired_member34 Retired Member

Know what you mean. That may be because there are more traders and sellers here than developers.. :D

Interesting, PM sent.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.