Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Keyword Research - Exacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I quite often see when people are selling domains that they produce the 'exacts' statistic. I usually use the Google Adwords external tool but can't figure out how to show just exacts. I tried putting square brackets but this doesn't seem to affect the results.

Is there another tool people are using for keyword research or am i missing something in the external tool.

I'm in the throws of launching it services in london and it's a medium competition keyword which 246,000 local monthly searches but as i understand it, it's likely to have a lot less exacts.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

On the left hand site of the page where you enter your keywords there should be a box that says "Broad", "Exact" etc. (I'm on my phone now so this is from memory!).

Just untick broad and tick exact, it's as simple as that :)

I'd check the exacts for you but I'm on my phone, sorry!

Edit - Noticed that you mentioned medium competition. That doesn't mean how easy or hard it is to rank by the way, it's more related to the Adwords competition. (number of advertisers basically)

Hi,

On the left hand site of the page where you enter your keywords there should be a box that says "Broad", "Exact" etc. (I'm on my phone now so this is from memory!).

Just untick broad and tick exact, it's as simple as that :)

I'd check the exacts for you but I'm on my phone, sorry!

Edit - Noticed that you mentioned medium competition. That doesn't mean how easy or hard it is to rank by the way, it's more related to the Adwords competition. (number of advertisers basically)

Nice one Jamie, right under my nose!

I know what you mean about the High/Medium/Low but i feel this is a good indicator as to how people value keywords.

I have often use Adwords to see how many conversions keywords get then use that as a research tool for what i'm going to do SEOwise.

Nice one Jamie, right under my nose!

I know what you mean about the High/Medium/Low but i feel this is a good indicator as to how people value keywords.

I have often use Adwords to see how many conversions keywords get then use that as a research tool for what i'm going to do SEOwise.

No problem Roy :)

And I see what you mean about high/medium/low actually.

Try and use a different woman on your home page - that has to be them most used stock image woman in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom