Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

kiddiekids.co.uk - For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Established Website for sale + 5162 Facebook Fans + 1500 Face Book Friends

www.kiddiekids.co.uk

Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/KiddieKids/169890939735667?ref=ts

Face Book Friend Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002340868765

Kiddiekids was set up back in late 2005 as an intention to be a dedicated search engine, the site was quite popular so i decided to add some other features including:

baby names database,
free tips and info relating to
breastfeeding,
getting pregnant,
teething,
4d Scans
Baby Sleeping,
Bullying
Car Seat Safety,
Contraception,
Keepsakes,
Male Fertility,
Potty Training
Trying for a baby

All of the above sections offer parents some real good advice, of course these can be edited, to make them even bigger and better.

There is also the following informative sections:

Baby Companies (Each of the following pages have 4 external links on them where web visitors can buy the products in question. If they do buy an item from one of the links, you earn money from them in the sense of commission, this is known as affiliate)
Avent
Baby Bjorn
BabyDan
Bambino Mio
Bebecar
Britax
Bugaboo
Bumbo
Chicco
Clair de Lune
Clippasafe
Concord
Dainty Tots
Fisher Price
Galt
Graco
Izziwotnot
Jane
Kiddicare
Lamaze
Lascal
Lindam
Little Tikes
Maclaren
Mamas and Papas
Maxi Cosi
Obaby
Oioi
Phil& Teds
Prince Lionheart
Quinny
Red Kite
Stokke
The Baba Sling
Tommee Tippee
Vtech

Baby Discount
I am registered to a hand full of different affilliate websites (the winning bidder will get the information so they can update this page on a regular basis. If web visitors click on these discounts and buy, you earn comission).

Baby Names
This is a large section of our website which contains over 70,000 baby names, A web visitor can also share a favourite name on facebook, so others to see it.
Baby Names (All Of them, includes search facility)
Boy Baby Names
Girl Baby Names
African Baby Names
Arabic Baby Names
Danish Baby Names
English Baby Names
French Baby Names
German Baby Names
Greek Baby Names
Hawaiian Baby Names
Hebrew Baby Names
Irish Baby Names
Latin Baby Names
Muslim Baby Names
Russian Baby Names
Welsh Baby Names

Baby Review
Includes over 1000 embeded you tube videos from kiddicare.
Reviews Currently Include:
Icandy
Quinny
Mamas and papas

Coach Built Prams
There is a niche audience of pram lovers out there. As my partner is one of them, i decided to include a section on coach built prams.
This section is full of useful tips on how to restore these lovely prams.
Coach Built pram Mattress
Coach Built Pram Postage
Coach Built Pram Rechrome
Coach Built Pram Spokes
Coach Built Pram Tyre Cleaning
Restore Faded Fabric
Restore Scratched Plastic

Free Baby Stuff
This section shows some places where to can claim free baby items.

Todays Bargains
This section shows the latest bargains that are listed on ebay, when someone buys the item in question you earn commission via ebay network affiliates. Its so simple to do. (The website Has earned me almost £1000 from ebay affilliate)

Top Baby Products
This section shows some of the most useful baby products every family should Have. There is links on where web visitors can buy these items and earn you commissions.
Baby Bath Time
Baby Bibs
Baby Bouncer
Baby Casting Kit
Baby Changing Unit
Baby Clothes
Baby Door Bouncer
Baby Monitor
Baby Sleeping Bag
Baby Weaning
Baby Wipes
Bed Guard
Breast Pads
Breast Pump
Buggies
Car Seat
Changing Mat
Cot Bumper
Cot Mobiles
Cribs
Egg gro monitor
Fire Guard
High Chair
Isofix Car Seat Base
Maternity Wear
Moses Basket
Nappies
Nursery Chair
Nursery Furniture
Play Pen
Potties
Ride On Boards
Stair Gate
Sterilisers
Teethers
Tommee Tippee
Travel Cot
Tripple Buggies
Twin Buggies

Classifieds
Our classifieds section is really simple to use. People can buy, sell or swap items for FREE! There is no registration, No Listing Fees and no final Value Fees. All items can be liked and shared on facebook which can generate alot of interest.

Facebook!

Kiddiekids operates a fan page that has almost 5200 fans which is growing steadily. This is a brilliant way to advertise products, affiliates and much more. When we have advertised our business on our facebook page we have easily gained over 7000 visits per month.

We also operate a normal kiddiekids page where we have a great reputation to intergrating with other facebook users, This has around 1500 friends which is growing very quickly.

Pregnancy Week By Week

We had a flash time line built (visible on the home page) from 1 weeks to 40 weeks. Web visitors can click on this to find out whats happening at certain times through their pregnancy. Its a great feature!

Baby Shop

Our baby shop currently has a few items in, with the intention of growing (I have not got around to adding more items yet).

We have found a very reliable distributer who actually ship the items to our buyers meaning we never actually hold products. We look on their catalogue for items we want to sell, add a bit of money to the price we buy them for. When someone buys the item we send the company their shipping details. We keep the money between what we sold for and what we buy for. This is known as dropshipping. This is a very reliable company and the prices are cheap! There are hundreds of products you can put on the website. Like i say i have not got around to it yet.

Pregnancy / Conception Ticker

I invested in a ticker sript where users can put in their conception or pregnancy due dates and have a ticker appear on their emails, forums signatures and what not. This is great advertising for kiddiekids. Unfortunately i have not got it fully set up yet as i have been mega busy. There is loads of different design ticker back grounds and loads of pointer designs to, the best bit is the admin can actually upload lots of new designs at any time so if your feeling creative you can get stuck in and make loads more. (There is the option for birthday tickers too ;) )

Future Work / Ideas:

I have a list of ideas that i wanted to put in place for this website to make it naturally grow on its own and i will supply the winner with these ideas!
There is at least 6 unbelievable ideas i have for this website. Like i say i will supply the winning bidder / Buyer with these. I dont want to say because currently i dont know of any other baby site to have these features so this could make kiddiekids better than the rest. (The reason i have not implemented them my self yet is because i no longer have the time, hence the sale of the website).

SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

I have a list of around 2000 baby related websites for the new owner to contact, requesting link exchanges to build kiddiekids popularity.
Superb Ideas of how you can make kiddiekids grow (Simple friendly SEO strategdy, That wont cost a penny)

How kiddiekids earns money
Kiddiekids earns money from affiliates, shop and advertising.

Our affiliate partners are as follows
buy.at
affiliate window
tradedoubler
ebay network affiliate
Google adsense.

The reason for sale is i no longer have time to do what i want with it. My partner had a brain hemorage in 2009 and is still not fully better, my sons started karting and im in the middle of doing a renovation.

The website shows up quite high on all major search engines for searches such as baby names, potty training, baby sleeping and many other searches. I will be at hand to offer the new owner advice.

I will include a years hosting worth £100 for FREE (ive already paid for the package).

Nominet domain name transfer fee will also be paid by me. (This put the website in your name, so everything belongs to you)

Dont miss out! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me

It looks like a great little site (well not little, but you know what I mean) - Just a couple of questions:

What are the current revenue/traffic levels?
Do you have a guide price or BIN price?

Same question here ;-)

Can you PM if you'd rather not post ?

Cheers,

Patrick

Same questions here :)

Traffic stats, revenue and guide price would be of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom