Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Krystal Hosting

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by The Ferryman, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Ferryman United Kingdom

The Ferryman Active Member

I have a Krystal reseller account with over 100 sites on it, one per account.
    A couple of weeks ago I tried to give one of my sites more bandwidth and every option was red, so I couldn't change it.
    I put in a ticket and next day got an email saying they had upgraded accounts from 25 to 50, so mine would drop from over 100 to 50 with the "upgrade". To add insult to injury they are also increasing the price!
    They said they would honour my existing accounts, which is fine, but I still cannot change the bandwidth allocation to them, although I have plenty of bandwidth to spare.
    They don't seem to have any option to upgrade to a bigger account, so I am stuck with one site blocked because it has exceeded its bandwidth limit and others nearing the limit. This will probably get worse, so more and more of my accounts will be blocked.
    The blocked one is a Wordpress site, so I am even blocked from going to the admin page to export the pages to move the site somewhere else.
    Anyone have any suggestions on how I can use some of my spare bandwidth for my existing accounts?
    Thanks
    Bruce
    PS I don't need advice now on keeping backups!

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. retired_member21

retired_member21 Retired Member

4. The Ferryman United Kingdom

5. The Ferryman United Kingdom

Just an update to say I have heard from Krystal, who are trying to resolve this as soon as they can.
    Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.