Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Letter to Sedo.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This was an aggrieved response from a friend to sedo after closing his third signup account because he is from Nigeria

Hi Sedo,

i am really angry and embarrassed by you making me to waste my time and my money to know about you. I am a REAL AND GENUINE PERSON. You can view my facebook at http://facebook.com/xxxxxxxxx. Is there an hatred for the nigerian community or africa or the black race? The rate you close accounts signup from Nigeria and africa with utter disregard and without ever telling the many hardworking and people with dreams, why you closed their account like there is no care is the utter height of Pride. I have worked hard daily for years with my online businesses, Now i found domaining and even started backdropping good domains that i know will sell fast. Am i not coming to do business with you seeing that you take a commission of it? Even if your registration was free, a dollar in nigeria is N160, and thats a great deal, so i spend so much to get this far and It is never fair for you to frustrate me at the tipping point in my life.

Now i send in my application, and i hope you certify this, but the main issue is It will be great for the nigerian and african online community if you guys become more friendly, there is no doubt you guys have strong points in place against scam. So many of us are against that evil devices. and think of Your competition as african domainers grow.

Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom