Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Letting-Agency.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
One-Off Property collection GENERIC

LondonEstateAgency.com
EstateAgencyNews.com
4RentByOwner.co.uk
LettingsAgent.net
LettingsAgency.net
LettingsAgents.net
Letting-Agency.net
Lettings-Agent.net
Lettings-Agents.net
Lettings-Agency.net
Letting-Agency.com
Lettings-Agent.com
Lettings-Agents.com
Lettings-Agency.com
Lettings-Agent.co.uk
Lettings-Agents.co.uk
Lettings-Agency.co.uk
LettingsAgencies.co.uk
Lettings-Agencies.co.uk
LettingsAgencies.com
Lettings-Agencies.com
Letting-Agencies.com
ToLetByOwner.net
tlbo.co.uk
ForSaleByOwnerUK.com
ForSaleByOwnerUK.co.uk
Estate-Agencies.net
iEstateAgent.com
ToLetBoard.com
ToLetBoard.net
ToLetBoard.co.uk
ToLetBoards.com
ToLetBoards.co.uk
ToLetBoards.net
ForSaleBoard.net
ForSaleBoards.net
RentalNews.co.uk

Open to Offers as a set!

Last edited:
SOLD! (subject to the below!)

On another thread I saw you would give me £1200 every 12 days in exchange for £1.50 4 times a week.

Can I just give you £100 for the above domains then let you sort it out internally to transform that into £15,000 over the next month? ;)

No chance sonny Jim!?!

These are unique and @ £15k for the set is roughly £450 each...That's a good bloody deal in anyone's eyes. This set is unique and if developed would be the most widespread lettings collection in the world.....

It's a bargain!

lex007 said:
No chance sonny Jim!?!

These are unique and @ £15k for the set is roughly £450 each...That's a good bloody deal in anyone's eyes. This set is unique and if developed would be the most widespread lettings collection in the world.....

It's a bargain!

Unfortunately what this list is missing is lettingagent, lettingagents, & lettingagencies, these three would be more valuable than all those put together IMO

Think of the Seo optimisation possibilities!?!

Some of these are parked (as shown below) - As 85%+ of websites are found via a search engine; the potential for high-ranking domains and these becoming a widespread/widely seen and near/at the top of search engine rankings are very big!

Not gonna flog a dead horse! £15k price withdrawn - development is calling!

Ok - other projects call for the disposal of Letting-Agency.com

This domain as you can see is a generic .com.
  • It's for a huge UK industry
  • it's memorable,
  • distinguishable,
  • marketable,
  • familiar in it's term and is
  • instantly content specific ready-to-go

This domain could easily be added to any existing letting-agency as a 'satellite site' to catch traffic and make it's way to the top of search engines...Put all your properties on this domain....more exposure/more viewers/more sales!

18,600,000 search results for the term letting agency - Do you want to start your own letting agency?

Wanna be noticed in directories and lists of letting-agencies.....

Have you got a letting-agency and would like your name to stand out in property portal sites!?! Of course you do! This domain would look excellent on any lettings agent car for example and would be very easy for members of the public to recognise/remember/realise what the site and your business does instantly.

Offers accepted over £4,750. Priced for sale....post here or PM with offers...

p.s. sale also includes Letting-Agency.net - as a bonus name addition for the boys on ac!

Last edited:
Ok - other projects call for the disposal of Letting-Agency.com

This domain as you can see is a generic .com.
  • It's for a huge UK industry
  • it's memorable,
  • distinguishable,
  • marketable,
  • familiar in it's term and is
  • instantly content specific ready-to-go

This domain could easily be added to any existing letting-agency as a 'satellite site' to catch traffic and make it's way to the top of search engines...Put all your properties on this domain....more exposure/more viewers/more sales!

18,600,000 search results for the term letting agency - Do you want to start your own letting agency?

Wanna be noticed in directories and lists of letting-agencies.....

Have you got a letting-agency and would like your name to stand out in property portal sites!?! Of course you do! This domain would look excellent on any lettings agent car for example and would be very easy for members of the public to recognise/remember/realise what the site and your business does instantly.

Offers accepted over £4,750. Priced for sale....post here or PM with offers...

p.s. sale also includes Letting-Agency.net - as a bonus name addition for the boys on ac!

Lex. i have merged all your posts about the domain name letting-agency-com. Please can you stick to one post per domain name.

lettingagent.co.uk

Hi, I was the person who bought lettingagent.co.uk for £1500. The only reason I bought it (with urgency) because our brand was lettingagent.com and alot of people would type in lettingagent.co.uk....i wouldn't buy any of the others BUT would buy leads if someone optimizes to provide leads

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom