Domain Manage

Life Insurance Site Making ~£100 per month

Discussion in 'NON-UK websites for sale' started by Jamie101, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie101 United States

Jamie101 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Firstly, I'd like to say that I'm not 100% sure whether I'm selling this site, but I'm really considering it since I need money for college.

I bought the site around 8 months ago, at the time it was making around £130 a month. Recently it has continued to make decent money, around £100 (with adsense only) a month with just about no work whatsoever.

There's plenty of content on the site, around 27 500 word articles I think, could be more.

It's ranking high for a term that gets 6,600 exacts a month as well as other keywords that get searched a good bit too.

It's made £100 or so every month for the last year and 2 months (when it was first built) so I assume that this will remain the same :)

The domain is related to a company but as far as I'm aware there are no trademarks and so on so it's fine.

If you're interested send over a PM and we'll see what happens.

Thanks,
    Jamie.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. vizzo United Kingdom

vizzo Active Member

Hi Jamie
    Some more info would be helpful - have you read the stickies at the top of the websites for sale section?

4. Jamie101 United States

Jamie101 Well-Known Member

Haven't read the stickies actually. I'm on this on my phone using Tapatalk and the stickies are under a different tab so didn't notice them.

Will take a look now.

Edit - Read them now. I'd prefer not to say the domain on a forum to be honest. Might have to get it removed.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.