Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Life just isn't fair anymore :(

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by domainseller200, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domainseller200 United Kingdom

domainseller200 Well-Known Member

I was just replying to farah100 's fantastic website offer, and as I hit the 'post reply button' I see the thread has been deleted ! I am sure this must have been due to the huge surge of people taking advantage of his good nature and amazing offer.

I will post my response anyway, as hopefully Farah will find it in his heart to possibly extend his offer to myself in the near future. Here is my post :

Damn I never have any luck ! I would have loved to take you up on your offer Farah, but just this afternoon I bumped into someone on the way to a .org.uk domain name auction, and he persuaded me to swap my .org.uk names (which he said would be worthless in a couple of years, I am sure he said his name was Garry Barner or similar to this) for some magic beans.

I was so excited with the prospect of these magic beans, and after he chanted some words, which he said would help me with my good fortune with these beans (it went something like "Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes...your under) I then proceeded to purchase some additional magic beans from him with all the money I had on me at the time - which was $200 (It just so happened that fortunately I had returned from the US where I had sold 4000 .pro domains for $200 at one of Rick Latonas auctions)

I am wondering if you will be running this offer for a limited time ? if you are running it for a limited time, will you be offering it again in the future ? it would be a shame to miss out on such a brilliant fool proof way to make an extra $25 which I can use to further build my .pro portfolio and auction them off in the next premium auction event in the US.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. mat

mat Well-Known Member

I reported it, gutted :p

4. GreyWing

GreyWing Well-Known Member

If you ain't fast your last..... Don't worry though he'll be on next years apprentice.

5. Systreg

Systreg Well-Known Member

Damn, and here was me hoping he'd be on this years bonfire :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.