Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Link Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've seen link wheels being advertised in various different places and wondered, does anyone have a clear description as to exactly what a link wheel is?

I would also like to know your opinion on whether it's a high risk strategy or one which we shouldn't be missing out on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personalised Wedding Gifts | Wedding Favours | Wedding Gifts | Personalised Birthday Gifts

It's basically a network of sites that link to each other indirectly (to boost each other without being penalised for too many reciprocal links).

Personally I think it's pretty high risk. You have to go to a LOT of effort to ensure they're undetected in their relationships with each other, so it's either a ton of work for you, or you putting a hell of a lot of trust in someone else. Plus, y'know, they're against Google's TOS. But they do work.

More here: http://mysalontools.hubpages.com/hub/link-building-link-wheel

Bad bad news - any tactic where you are artificially building up links is blackhat and more than likely you will be found and penalised.

I have found it better t have a few organic and relevant links than many. Sounds cliche but it is true. Link building is bloody hard, first of all finding sites is difficult enough but then getting them to try and link to you is even harder.....but in a small-medium competitive keywords just 10 good link backs in some instances will give you a great boost without having 100's or worse 1,000's of clearly artificial links

I own 131 blogs that have PR that I use for link building. Your right about link wheels though I go out of my way to make sure none of them link to each other! A couple of SEO companies pay £200 a month for an editors account across them if anyones interested give me a shout.

Cheers,

In-spite of it that link wheel is giving good traffic, but according to google it is black hat seo trick and therefore i will suggest to my friend don't use this method in link building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom