Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Live Adult Domain Name Auction

Discussion in 'Domain Industry News' started by wwwdomain.name, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wwwdomain.name

wwwdomain.name Well-Known Member

The first ever LIVE ADULT DOMAIN NAME AUCTION is going to be taking place at Internext-Las Vegas in January.

Just awaiting further info...

More great news... :cool:

Will update soon!

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. wwwdomain.name

UPDATE:

If you wish any of your names considered for the pending auction, please PM a list of the names you wish to be submitted for consideration together with reserve prices and I'll forward them onto the contact I'm dealing with.

All submitted names MUST have a US$ reserve quoted... DEADLINE: 30 Nov.

ALL must be ADULT related only...

As I hear more, I'll update accordingly...

This is HOT!!!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2006
  4. Pred United Kingdom

Pred Well-Known Member

Hi,
    that's awesome! is it just tlds?
    also, is it poss. you could help me with guide prices, as i find it more tricky with adult.
    cheers, Predator:mrgreen:

5. wwwdomain.name

UPDATE: MONIKER to run auction!

Here is the official message:

First Ever Live Adult Domain Name Auction Is Approaching!!

The first ever LIVE ADULT DOMAIN NAME AUCTION is going to be taking place at Internext-Las Vegas in January. If you have domain names that you want to place in the auction, please take the time to send me the list of names, along with your lowest reserve price... there are certain domain extensions that are more difficult to transfer, so there will need to be arrangements made in certain cases, but don't assume that just because your names aren't standard, that they are less valuable. Every domain has potential!

The ABSOLUTE FINAL date for submission will be December 17th. All domain name extensions are worth submitting. Our commission rate will be 15% of the total sale in order to compensate the hosts, the auctioneer etc. Transfers and payments will be facilitated through the Moniker escrow system, which has consistently been the most secure, efficient, and effective escrow service in the domain universe! We are exploring broadcasting venues, and as you all can probably imagine, we are looking for the precisely perfect choice... if you have a suggestion, then I would be interested in hearing it!

This is going to be a fun and absolutely AMAZING event... Hearing the auctioneer yell out the names is going to be classic, and there are incredible names being submitted!

Thank you to all that have submitted names so far, and if you haven't sent me a PM yet with your names, GET ON IT!! This is going to be terrific!!

Be sure to include a regular contact email address as the guy I'm co-ordinating with will need it...

Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.