Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Logging in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, what a silly change. There was nothing wrong with the old one!?

Mines not working keeps giving me errors in yellow page? wtf why wont nominet stop changing things that work ok

Just called them and gave them a right bollocking.. getting a yellow error page, ive just emailed nominet it to sort,

what a joke nominet is

Working fine here, but a bit strange...

20 questions just to log in.

Quite surprised when I saw the new set up, why fix something that isn't broken :confused:

Had trouble getting in at first, a bit confusing at first glance, the used "set" to set it to my main account and then it's just a case of email addy and password each time once, instead of having to enter password twice the way it was set up before.

Retrieval of pass doesn't work for an email either.

What happens when you have more than one account with the same email - they gonna send all the passwords?

Stinks....

Is it all broken for everyone?
I cant get through the logon screen without the bright yellow errors.

Yellow errors... "Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

etc.

Good job nobody goes uptil the last day on renewals before renewing them, lol

or do they??

I'm not liking the new login either. Why change what didn't need changed?

I must admit I find it easier now it all works, although I have maybe 50 accounts with them, I much prefer they made it easier to merge all of those rather than the login but it easier just to type in the domain name of the account I want and it takes me to it now.

So slightly better than before but a few more changes needed imo

I agree, it's easier once you get used to it. Saves having to remember account numbers to find a particular domain etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom