Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

London Domain Summit

Sam

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to say i am looking forward to London summit hope to see some new and old faces @Helmuts has worked hard on this and this will benefit everyone in the domain name space.

The UK space has never had events like apart from private events so let's give @Helmuts all of our support.

Have a great Monday.

A big thank you @Helmuts!

What a great event.
Professionally organised, superb food and facilities.
Highly recommended.

What made it for me was to meet some interesting Acorners and some industry greats from across the pond.

It was such fun to catch up with old friends, who shall be nameless.
You know who you are.

THANK YOU.
Also thanking IT.com and all the other sponsors who made this event possible.

Looking forward to next year's event!

I might have gone Angie if I'd known you would be there.... I still think your domain functions of years gone by would be hard to beat!

Had a great day / night, met up with old friends, and made some new ones.
@Helmuts - Congrats on another great and a very well organised event.

I wish I could have stayed for the second day.

Thank you Colin, it was so nice seeing you again this year :) And meeting your wife :) Best wishes! Helmuts

A big thank you @Helmuts!

What a great event.
Professionally organised, superb food and facilities.
Highly recommended.

What made it for me was to meet some interesting Acorners and some industry greats from across the pond.

It was such fun to catch up with old friends, who shall be nameless.
You know who you are.

THANK YOU.
Also thanking IT.com and all the other sponsors who made this event possible.

Looking forward to next year's event!

Thank you Andrew very, very much!! It is great that we can work all together to get more international business here :)

And fantastically moderated elections debate!! :) Shall we repeat it next year, as well?

Best wishes from Eastbourne (chilling off after the Summit),
Helmuts

I might have gone Angie if I'd known you would be there.... I still think your domain functions of years gone by would be hard to beat!

Hi, there were many people who came unannounced to the public. Only few people knew that Angie was coming: me, Sam, Andrew, Phil and few others. Another reason not to miss the next Summit ;)

All the best!!
Helmuts

• Agree
Reactions: Sam
Well done Helmuts you must be exhausted!
Is there any video footage of discussions etc.

Thank you! Yes, there will be video materials posted next week (when I'm back in the office).

So far I have published 1 video:

Congratulations @Helmuts, what an outstanding event!!!

As a result, I've made some wonderful connections with beautiful people and owe it all to you (& of course the sponsors), thank you very, very much.

Congratulations @Helmuts, what an outstanding event!!!

As a result, I've made some wonderful connections with beautiful people and owe it all to you (& of course the sponsors), thank you very, very much.

Hi Lucy, this is awesome!! It was great seeing you. Apologies for not being able to talk to you longer, next year? :)

Enjoy your weekend!! Helmuts

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom