Domain Manage

Long time lurker, hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lhw455, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lhw455

lhw455 Member

Just wanted to say hi, been registered for awhile and lurking for even longer! I've been catching a few domains lately and purchasing others for development, quite new to domaining, but I found acorn to be a great resource with lots of kind folk willing to share.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. doodlebug United Kingdom

doodlebug Well-Known Member

Welcome to Acorn, enjoy and learn :cool:

4. desbarry

desbarry Member

New here as well

New here as well
    And agree it is a great resource

5. R1k

R1k Active Member

Agreed it is a great resource. It's really opened my eyes to the possibility of profiting from domains and although I know the 'industry' is quite well established I somehow get the feeling that in a few years time people will be astonished at how cheap domains were in 2010. A bit like people who bought houses in the early 90s thinking they were paying a lot, but sitting on shedloads of profit 15 years later!

The only downside with the site, is just how many ideas it can give you - I struggle to focus on one particular idea and a lot goes undeveloped.:confused:

6. doodlebug United Kingdom

doodlebug Well-Known Member

R1K >

I think this is what we are all hoping which is why I have stopped selling on here and I am stocking up on domains.

What I think will happen is there will be less and less to catch and more people holding onto their domains which will help put the prices up :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.