Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Looking for some new SEO ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I seem to have covered most aspects of off site SEO in terms of directory submission, link building with various blogs, article submission etc.

The one thing i haven't done is a press release probably based on not sure what news we really have to offer!! Maybe there is someone on here who knows the art of writing a press release, where best to submit to and the value of this tactic?

I seem to be running out of ideas, maybe I could spark off a conversation where we could share a few new ideas if anyone has any!

How about snippet optimisation? That's sort of borderline on- and off-site (it takes place on-site but mainly affects off-site because it's what users first see in the search engine results, hence prompting the click - or not...)
http://www.seomofo.com/snippet-optimizer.html

Let's see...

Guest posting?
Contest/giveaway where a link from the participant's site is required to enter? (Great for tapping into bloggers' sites - needs effective promotion though)
3 way link exchanges?

PRWeb is your best bet for press releases. Always put both HTML and 'plain text' versions of your link as some sites will naturally link URLs and/or strip HTML. If you haven't got any news, use Mechanical Turk or similar to run a survey for cheap and then use the data. Things like '[Your company] found that 46% of consumers spend 10 hours commuting a week/don't run anti-virus software/think widgets are more expensive than this time last year.'

Sure there will be lots more tips from other Acorners, my head is a bit fuzzy at the moment :)

I thought one of the ideas would of been actually write more content for your site?

I thought one of the ideas would of been actually write more content for your site?

LoL - don't be daft, that's like work dude.

Isn't there an easy loophole/secret/amazing system of getting results without actually having to do anything?

LoL - don't be daft, that's like work dude.

Isn't there an easy loophole/secret/amazing system of getting results without actually having to do anything?

Yes of course there is, don't believe the others claims. There's only one true way to see remarkable, life-changing results overnight without any work involved - wire me over a grand and I'll tell you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom