Domain Manage

MarketForDomains

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by mikins31, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikins31 Latvia

mikins31 Active Member

Hi guys, here is my recently created and published website MarketForDomains.com - it is very basic built with website builder and hosted with Vistaprint.co.uk..

Kind of wanted to ask you if you got time and some knowledge in this area to review it and give me some feed back and some ideas. It's been published for less than 3 weeks and idea is to create something much more advanced with time.

here it is - http://www.marketfordomains.com

Thank you!

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. Murray United Kingdom

Murray Well-Known Member

If it was a website about smoking drugs the look of the site would fit, but a professional sales platform for domains.. doesn't work at all.

I don't know who wrote the content but I would guess a non-native English speaker?

I would scrap the whole thing and start again

Edit> this tickled me

We got rights lol

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  4. mikins31 Latvia

mikins31 Active Member

Thank you so much for taking time to look at it, and providing me with really important feed back.

I wrote content and yeah you are right English is not my native language.

This is first website i ever attempted to create got something way better coming out soon in different category tough.

Will sit down to have better plan and idea and start with revising and rebuilding phase.

5. Murray United Kingdom

Murray Well-Known Member

You took the feedback well.

I wasn't trying to be horrible for the sake of it, but if you want your site to have the best chance of achieving success then it needs a much more professional presentation.

6. mikins31 Latvia

mikins31 Active Member

I understand it and I am very thankful for all feedback I can get at end of the day you guys have a lot of experience in this field so to speak.

I am doing alright with generating traffic to website so far with around 200 visitors a day Alexa traffic rank - 1,501,207,

So as you said next step is to present website in much more professional way.

Again grateful to learn something new every day here! :)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 22, 2014
  7. Rob_F United Kingdom

Rob_F Well-Known Member

It is so refreshing to see a newbie take constructive criticism so well. Fair play to you. Hopefully you will get the help you need here. Welcome to the forum.

Rob

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. mikins31 Latvia

mikins31 Active Member

Thanks Rob, the way I see it good attitude and willingness to learn almost always give you results and there is proof it worked instantly, sold my first domain since joined Acorndomains.co.uk forum yesterday, plus couple of offers came in via MarketForDomains.com last night Murray is genius.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.