Domain Manage

mentor/grey hairs wanted

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by gurgle, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurgle

gurgle New Member

I'm relatively new to the domaining business and would really benefit from some advice from a seasoned expert.

I'm ready to push my business on to the next stage and work towards my long term goal of being able to live off what I make from domain names and be my own boss.

So if you fancy giving a little back - it doesn't have to be a lot, then it would be great to hear from you!

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. ScottJ United Kingdom

ScottJ (31) Well-Known Member Trusted Trader

Well I can't help you there but as a completely new member with no info given your unlikely to get a response.

How many names do you have, what are they, how much do you have to invest, how much do you need to earn to earn/survive.

The above are all questions you need to have answers to I'd say, perhaps a better move would be to ask for more specific help along the way as there are many experienced domainers who could add various words of wisdom but wouldn't want the responsibility of being a mentor.

4. aZooZa

aZooZa (72) Well-Known Member Exclusive Member Trusted Trader

Fire away here gurgle! Best place to start! Or send me a PM. Whatever you're comfortable with!

Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.