Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Mobility Cars - 12K Uniques

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by xstu74, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjr06 United Kingdom

sjr06 Member

Just to put my 2p worth in here. I've bought a fair few sites from this site and I have bookmarked this section and this section only.

If a site is targetted at the UK then I'm glad it's here.

Anyone could see it was a .co just be hovering over the link. I think some of the comments trying to suggest the seller is trying to deceive are just crazy.

Surely you have better things to do? ;-)

It's not an area I particular want to get involved in, but I, for one, am glad that it was posted here.

Perhaps someone has the site Pedantic.me.uk for sale - would go nicely in this thread ;-)

Good luck with the sale.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. xstu74 United Kingdom

xstu74 Active Member

Buy it Now for this weekend only £350 massive potential

4. mojoco United Kingdom

mojoco Well-Known Member

sold .......

5. Bailey United Kingdom

Bailey Well-Known Member

I'm pleased to see This particular website for Xstu74 has sold. And to post a public apology to Xstu74 for my over the top wording earlier. I should have checked out the website being offered before commenting so harshly (plus taken note of Xstu74's history and reputation).

I intended removing my 'worse' comment almost immediately but, it had already been "quoted" (and I guess i'll have to stand by my mistakes as well as my successes)

My comments were based on some of the over-the-top omissions that occasionally rear their head time-to-time. But I was certainly too impulsive in this instance.

That's some nice professional looking presentations on your .co sites Xstu74

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.