Domain Manage

MoreNiche.com

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing' started by pendragon, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pendragon United Kingdom

pendragon Well-Known Member

Anyone had any dealings with them? Thoughts/opinions please.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. joned

joned Active Member

Good timing, I'm just about to sign-up with them after reading a thread on A4U. Will let you know of anything significant (good or bad)

UPDATE - Just signed up and had a brief look round. Had a busy day, so maybe things will look better tomorrow - but first impression is that it smacks of multi-level marketing. Their Fast-Start Guide says the first thing you should do is email all your friends and every contact you have ever made and tell them about these great products you've found... sounds familiar, huh?

Also can't seem to find a lot of the resources they mention (like free web templates) but maybe that's just cos I'm tired and not looking properly.

Cheers, Jon

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  4. pendragon United Kingdom

pendragon Well-Known Member

I've too joined up. Found the templates no problem (but will use my own), and lots of decent articles that can be reworded for content. Masses of banners and downloadable images too.

5. joned

joned Active Member

I'll definitely have to have another look in the morning then... when my brain is in gear :)

Cheers, Jon

UPDATE - had another look today and decided to give it a go. I hand-regged dietpills.at and put up a quick minisite on diet pills to start getting it indexed.

Have you seen the thread on A4U? (Not sure if we're allowed to link to that forum?) In the Affiliate Marketing Lounge section, title "Follow me as I start with a new Niche". A guy who's been using them for a while is blogging his progress setting up a new site using their service.

Last edited: May 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.