Domain Manage

Movie feeds

Discussion in 'Website Design' started by riz77, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riz77 United Kingdom

riz77 Active Member

Some background: I have been registering domains for around 8 years, selling a few, at one point had 4k domains (average to crap domains). Only started parking a few of my domains around 2 years ago. Have been a member of other domain forums but only after joining this forum I would have to say that I have actually learnt something and had some great feedback/advice from some of the members which has been greatly appreciated. Why have I not done anything with my domains, lack of time and other commitments.

I require a free movie feed to a potential future website, showing clips of the latest movies. The domain(s) which I may use for this is MovieAds.co.uk and FilmAds.co.uk. Firstly where can I get a free feed(s) and is the domain name(s) any good for this type of website.

Riz

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. scooter United Kingdom

scooter Well-Known Member

4. riz77 United Kingdom

riz77 Active Member

Thanks scooter, not quite what I was looking for, for example I have recently tested some widgets which show news video clips on my website (Reuters news widget) without having to go to to an external website like Yahoo. I am currently looking for a quality widget which shows the latest movie clips. Will let you know when I have found one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.