I got hold of a domain a while back since then I have had a big agent like the type who go after domains for a well known search engine and they have been pursueing me over a co.uk domain I got an appraisal which says it is worth £x,xxx so went with that but they are trying to hold out for the same amount only in $ i.e. about half of what the appraisal said. I dont think that I have used the domain in bad faith and I never new about the company from across the pond when I regd the name and i would argue I have not made any money out of any trademarks but if it goes to a DRS then I would not really like to trust the views of some so called "expert" besides it is waited in the favour of the claimant anyway. I can only think that it could be a couple of groups who want the domain and there are Trademarks for the word. I had a forum on the domain but took it down for a re-design but never put it back up as I had all this unwanted interest in the end I parked the domain at namedrive with adds that are not related to the word so that I could not be acussed of makeing money out of the word. One of the potential 2 parties would be UK based the other American but as the agents are American I guess it is the american party they are representing. So the question is does one take the money as it is thier last offer and then run off to buy a new pair of shoes from the states. Or say no thanks you pay market value and do your worse and wait to see if a DRS comes through the door.