Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Nevadalots.com on Bido today. David Kesmodel is our special guest

Discussion in 'Other Domain Names' started by MediaHound, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MediaHound

MediaHound Active Member

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. retired_member4

retired_member4 Banned

I see Bido are still doing pretty badly then :)

You should perhaps spend more time sourcing quality names instead of spamming every forum under the sun with what is coming up today.. If I want to see what is coming up today, I'll visit bido. Although I can't bid on any names because I was kicked out. I was given the opportunity to grovel and get back in but that email went ignored. I'll never grovel to get back in to a flawed site. :) I was one of the few who ever bidded above 4 figures too. Crazy business plan ;)

4. MediaHound

MediaHound Active Member

Thanks for the message. Our policy is to keep accurate information about our members wherever possible. When people join using false or inaccurate information, we place the account on hold and ask for clarification. I would imagine this is what happened with your account, as thats typically the only reason we would place an account on hold. Or doors are still open should you wish to update your information with us, please reply to the email that you were sent. This method of good data hygiene ensures a vibrant and viable community of successful transactions. We feel this is the best business plan when considering any alternate choices, as crazy as people may think it is. Cheers mate.

5. retired_member4

retired_member4 Banned

Nah, my data is fine. It was my conduct in the chat that caused my account to be put on hold. Apparantly some people on Bido decided my direct approach towards fools and imbeciles was not welcome.

Funny thing is, if I was not welcome, why did I receive an email telling me how to get my account taken off hold? If I wanted my account reinstated I would have asked. I didn't ask. If you want to take it off hold, fine, I may even bid again sometime, but probably not until the bido staff etc have offloaded all the rubbish that they (or friends and family) own. That is not an accusation, just an assumption, otherwise why would you let so much rubbish on the platform?

I'm assuming I was given the opportunity to be taken off hold as I had actively participated in some auctions when you had the rare decent name up for grabs.

6. MediaHound

MediaHound Active Member

10/4 on that, thanks for the clarification.

7. retired_member4

retired_member4 Banned

LOL, just got my first email from Bido in a while.. looks like my account is active again ;)

8. rainbowjet

rainbowjet Active Member

I think Bido has good customer service. They reply emails quickly. So far, so good. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.