Domain Manage

New domains (evaluation and sales)

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by smalikov, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smalikov

smalikov New Member

Good time.

I ask the forum to express svoy interest and to make predictions about stoiomsti domains.

.com

balyk.com (balyk, fish);
    gruzautotrans.com (trucking);
    koucher.com (couch).

.biz

air-bus.biz (aircraft);
    chippings.biz (chip);
    elastan.biz (lycra);
    exkavator.biz (road repair technique);
    gipsobeton.biz (gypsum concrete)
    lubricating.biz (oil);
    rentcrane.biz (rental of cranes);
    silicate.biz (silicates, sand);
    tire-cover.biz (tires);
    water-melon.biz (watermelon).

I would be grateful for specific clarification and evaluation.:p

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. Lovekraft United Kingdom

Lovekraft Well-Known Member Full Member

Sorry but all of these are pretty bad registrations and worth nothing in my opinion.

The .biz TLD extension is not particularly a massive market and i do not see any popular key words in any of these domains. Perhaps rentcrane.biz is ok at a push but as a .biz i still see no value in this one.

I'm not familiar with the .com words, perhaps maybe they are common words in some country but my guess is they are probably not worth anything still.

I have registered crap before, i think you have made one of those mistakes on this occasion.

4. doodlebug United Kingdom

doodlebug Well-Known Member

Are you on drugs or something, what's these domains all about ? you're wasting your money, they are worth nothing if you sold the lot as bulk you wouldn't get anything for them.

5. inbound United Kingdom

inbound Active Member

I think the .com's are russian, but I'm not sure how that works given their different alphabet.

Smalikov, this forum is heavily biased towards UK domainers so you are not likely to find anyone here who can fairly value the names, one thing I would say is that .biz is a poor TLD so avoid unless it's a generic that stands out (something like hotels.biz - they have to be that good to be worth much as a .biz because the interest in them is so low that you are unlikely to sell even a pretty good .biz - I had a dozen that would have been quite valuable as .com's but got no interest in any of them and dropped them years ago)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.