Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

New Find It For Less API + Wordpress Plugin Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am just in the testing stage of the new Price Comparison API and I am looking for people to give it a go if they have any Wordpress sites they think it might work well on.

What do I need?

Basically, just sign up to Find It For Less (use the code ACORN) to get your user account and API key. I can send you the plugin (or install it for to get started)

Then what?

If you have a page or post within Wordpress you want to have products display (ie a review page, or a blog post about a product) you simply enter a shortcode command and then items display.

Do I earn anything?

Yep, every sale is tracked with your Find It For Less ID so once the sale is approved (this depends on the Affiliate Network) then it is credited to your account, get up to £10 and it can be cashed out.

What's the catch?

No catch at all, the only thing I would say is that the plugin is going to be going through a lot of changes so it may require a fair few updates while I add in features / fix bugs.

Got an example?

There are now a few examples online : http://apidemo.nick-harper.co.uk/index.php/2015/07/30/playstation-4-controller/ (you can see the others to the right). That is just a very basic bootstrap layout, the layout can be edited to suit the theme.

If you are interested, just drop me a PM and I can go through it and get it tested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom