Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

New NameDrive Front Office and NDX Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameDriver

NameDrive Staff
Reaction score
NameDrive are delighted to announce the launch of NDX Market, a fully-integrated domain trading platform, and a full relaunch of our domain parking front office.

Building on several years' experience of brokering private domain sales totaling several million dollars, NameDrive now gives all of our clients the opportunity to buy and sell domains on a vibrant, innovative, international trading platform: NDX Market.

Domain owners can list domains as best offer or auctions, both with the added option of setting a BuyNow price – offering the chance to set up your own fixed price domain store.

Domain investors can take advantage of Park&Sell listings which show domains' parking earnings for the last 30 days on NameDrive, giving you the opportunity to invest in domains which are proven to make real cash.

In addition to launching a comprehensive aftermarket, NameDrive has also fully revamped the homepage and parking front office.
Since August 2005, NameDrive has been renowned for innovation in domain management and parking options. NameDrive were the first company to provide folder management for domains, next generation parking templates, full IDN functionality, global optimization preview, individual letter capitalization and more.

The new Front Office takes this innovation to the next level with full per-country statistical breakdown and settings, dynamic navigation, advanced analytical tools, on-the-fly optimization, virtual folders and customizable log in screens among several new features.

Make sure you drop by NameDrive.com soon to check out the new features, list your domains on the aftermarket and look into expanding your domain portfolio on NDX Market.

You can find video tutorials and tours on our new Video Tutorial Lounge <a href="http://www.namedrive.com/ndxInfo/vTour?lang=en">here</a>.

We hope you enjoy using the new system as much as we enjoyed building. We'd obviously love to hear any and all feedback. We will continue to make changes and updates over the next couple of weeks, so this is just the beginning.

Ed

Ed & co. Nice, well done. Had a quick look when in beta. Now the hard work of getting used to it all!

S

I cannot seem to log-in, I could log in yesterday, but now when I want to obtain my password....there is NO option to do this....

Unless I cannot find it there is no "Forgot password option".

Cheers

Hi there,

I've noticed some odd behaviour with the login box as well. If you press return like in the old system, it sometimes refreshes the page without logging you in, I'll get tech to look into that today and get it fixed. I have found that if you retype your password, then the login works OK.

The password reset link will also go back up again today, sorry about that. If you PM me your account, disruptive, I'll reset your password for you.

Ed

I am in the process of adding all my names to NDX for sale.

Hi Disruptive,

Great to hear. We also have a bulk tool we can use, so if you have a couple of hundred, we can get them up for you more quickly than setting them all up individually.

This goes for anyone, we can get your whole portfolio uploaded to NDX Market for sale with our bulk tool, so PM me or email me if you'd like a hand with this.

Ed

I have two machines, one has the password cached, but I cannot remember it. I'll request a new password later!

Hi there,

I've noticed some odd behaviour with the login box as well. If you press return like in the old system, it sometimes refreshes the page without logging you in, I'll get tech to look into that today and get it fixed. I have found that if you retype your password, then the login works OK.

The password reset link will also go back up again today, sorry about that. If you PM me your account, disruptive, I'll reset your password for you.

Ed

Hi Disruptive,

Great to hear. We also have a bulk tool we can use, so if you have a couple of hundred, we can get them up for you more quickly than setting them all up individually.

This goes for anyone, we can get your whole portfolio uploaded to NDX Market for sale with our bulk tool, so PM me or email me if you'd like a hand with this.

Ed

PM'ing now with a list of domains to be added! I have been having some trouble with slow updates when attempting to add quite a few domains.

It's coming! It's a tech "feature" :) Sorry about that, Charlie, if you need me, you can PM me ...

Ed

I have just tried the new Front Office, and I am impressed.

We have a few thousand domains parked with ND and the old sytem was struggling to cope with large folders, to the point that I would just rely on csv downloads.

The new setup is excellent. It is clear, packed with loads of useful features and very quick to present all manner of data and graphs.

It's a shame that even with good optimisation revenues are weak because search engines almost disregard parked pages. However, they are often a useful contact for buyers unless there is a possiblity of TM issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom