Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

New Search Engine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I wanna introduce a New official Search Engine meseek. You can share anything web, images, videos, articles, business, news and people who want to submit article for seo purposes please come to meseek articles. You can also submit your site URL to our index. Advertising and Market targeting. Need more traffic to your Online Store or Blog? check out this web traffic provider. Browse through our Funny SMS Messages and send free Funny SMS / poem / poetry / greetings, birthday funny text messages and good SMS to your friend, family or near and dear ones.

The perfect example of how not to do SEO, together with the perfect example of how not to do outreach.

Congratulations, you have excelled yourself.

The search has an almost complete lack of .UK domains on many searches I tried.

You've used geoip to get my location, as in the UK, but provided no .uk results. You need to correct this.

Goto the homepage, click videos or something along the top and it goes off to find the 50 most relevant results.............and never comes back, after 7 mins of waiting for my results ( which i still havent even typed anything to search for ) i got bored.

Don't worry though i didnt actually sit waiting that long, i would have left after 20 seconds if i was that bored, i just let it load in the background tab ( still trying to load by the way, pretty sure its not going to load )

Not only that but the lack of conviction of the opening post instantly gave me the impression it was going to be shite.

Its certainly not going to be a duckduckgo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom