Discussion in 'General Board' started by stender, Dec 26, 2014.
Where's the annual new years domain predictions and last years?
I don't recall seeing them for a few years although I didn't search for any recent ones. Think those threads used to be quite fun and optimistic. What do you predict for 2015?
1. MGX (tactac) will burn his username and return two weeks later with another.
2. Bailey will return hoping all is forgotten.
3. DaveP and many others will tell us umpteen domain names "would make a great brandable"
4. Alan and his latest squeeze will get hitched.
5. Bluerock will continue offering names for sale and then dropping the prices over and over again.
6. People will continue to blow smoke up Paul Frank.
7. Mat-hew will post images that nobody else understands the relevance of.
8. You will continue to tell us that you're too busy to moderate threads and therefore will instead remove the entire lot.
9. Dale will continue to post his one liner responses.
10. SF will start advertising as a painter and decorator.
Who haven't I upset?
Off the top of my head you missed out quite a few, but I'm too polite to mention them
Overall though, good effort, could do better.
Good stuff. Strangely I agree with most of this.
Maybe you will be in the sequel?
11. Murray will negotiate a buyout of the forum from Alan. (Murray I reckon you'd run a good forum. You're relatively young, fresh and have loads of free time)!
12. IanD will tell us he's getting out of domain names again and going back to fitting sky telly full time.
13. Namealot's posts will begin making perfect sense.
14. Nominet will finally have their third DRS consultation and we'll all bemoan the proposed changes. Anthony will say it's all a big conspiracy.
15. Some more East Europeans will become members and continually post meaningless domain names with estibot statistics, asking for appraisals.
Not very kind words.
Separate names with a comma.