Domain Manage

Newbie Here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mywebbie, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mywebbie

mywebbie Member

hello! i signed up last week but i was in hurry then.

Let me now say "Hi" to all of you!

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. accelerator United Kingdom

accelerator Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. If you would like to follow tradition, post your best and worst domains.

Rgds

Accelerator

4. BOBBO

BOBBO Member

Help

HI EVERYONE!I'M A REAL NEWBIE.THIS IS MY 1ST TIME ON ANY FORUM.I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BEGIN.I'M WRITING FROM A 'REPLY' SQUARE.IF SUPPORT IS WATCHING,PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIPS ON HOW TO GET STARTED.
    I GOT A FEELING,THOUGH I COULD BE WRONG,THAT THE 'REPLY' AREA THAT I BEGAN ON,IS CALLED BY A NAME...OTHER THAN 'SQUARE.'
    THANK YOU,
    :confused:BOBBO

5. accelerator United Kingdom

accelerator Well-Known Member

^ Welcome Bobbo, you made your first reply ok :p

I suggest taking some time to read the forum posts and do some good research before buying too many domains.

All the best

6. BOBBO

BOBBO Member

Hi Accelerator!,
    I Have Thousands Of Names,so I Would Have To Go Through And Choose.i Just Acquirred A Couple That I Like A Lot...pzzza.com And Ptzza.com .also I Like ...usbtb.com...usbtob.com...and...usbusinesstobusiness.com.
    I Have Many .tv's And .mobi's For Sale...i.e.:cariq.mobi...$500...jobsiq.mobi-$250...mymakeup.mobi-$300 Fun101.mobi-$200...mrflowers Golf Hollyhood Lucky Sports Taxi,and Mr.tickets.mobi.etc.......the 5 After Flowers Are 'mr'. Also. The .tv's: 10pm.tv 12noon.tv Carchase.tv Funn.tv Tradeunions.tv Mrtv.tv Myiq.tv Mrtoys.tv Etc...each From $200-$900.
    I Have All Many In All Extensions,but Only One .name. I Like It-copier.name.

7. BOBBO

BOBBO Member

reply to Accelerator

Hi Accelerator!,
    I Have Thousands Of Names,so I Would Have To Go Through And Choose.i Just Acquirred A Couple That I Like A Lot...pzzza.com And Ptzza.com .also I Like ...usbtb.com...usbtob.com...and...usbusinesstobusiness.com.
    I Have Many .tv's And .mobi's For Sale...i.e.:cariq.mobi...$500...jobsiq.mobi-$250...mymakeup.mobi-$300 Fun101.mobi-$200...mrflowers Golf Hollyhood Lucky Sports Taxi,and Mr.tickets.mobi.etc.......the 5 After Flowers Are 'mr'. Also. The .tv's: 10pm.tv 12noon.tv Carchase.tv Funn.tv Tradeunions.tv Mrtv.tv Myiq.tv Mrtoys.tv Etc...each From $200-$900.
    I Have All Many In All Extensions,but Only One .name. I Like It-copier.name.

8. mywebbie

mywebbie Member

Hello! thanks for the warm welcome accelerator. I gain my interest in domaining just recently, so i don't have too much domain names for now. I only have thebusinesstips.com and iphonebargain.com which were registered just recently.

9. rjs_essex United Kingdom

rjs_essex Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum everyone!

There seems to be an obsession with pizza related names laterly... I really don't see why, the medai coverage will eventually die down altogether and I can't see it being a particularly profitable typo...

Rich :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.