Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

NEWSPAPER BACKLINKS! Contextuals! 85+DA - Pr7 - Low alexa! one low flat monthly fee!

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by Marcoose, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcoose

Marcoose Well-Known Member

Fellow Acorners!

I’m offering in-content newspaper backlinks on a series of 11 different, US newspapers.

Basic Stats:
    - All root domains are PR7 but 1 PR6
    - All domains have a DA of at least 75+
    - All domains have at least a 5.8+ MozRank
    - All domains are 15+ years old but one 6 years
    - All newspapers are 100% real, operating and well reputed in the US including printed magazine publishing for decades

About the articles:
    - 2 links per article to your moneysite.
    - If you prefer, you can provide us the content to be used ( no price change if you provide or we do the content ) . Must be 100% unique according to copyscape
    - Each article is 350-400 words / more
    - Up to 22 different URL/Anchor combinations per ‘set’ possible. Every article can be about a different topic (or client in case you plan to resell)
    - Branded as community content. EXCLUSIVE access, means nobody except for us can create articles

Important info:
    - 1 click away from the homepage, well interlinked
    - exchangeable links. If you want to exchange an existing link / edit it, this can be arranged for a small fee depending on the request enabling you full control over your links at any time
    - subscription only - no one-time payments available. Period.
    - you can provide categories for each article. If the provided category isn’t existing, we’ll create it based on your needs and/or assign an existing category for best possible interlinking
    - No adult, gambling, illegal or political topics accepted
    - your links stay alive as long as your subscription is active. If you cancel your subscription, links will be removed

One Flat fee Pricing no matter how many sets you order:
    $23 per month per article
    $10 one time setup fee ( which covers content, placement and logistics )
    Minimum order is 11 articles
    This means you will get 11 UNIQUE Handwritten articles on 11 different newspapers

Example pricing:
    One set - $253 ( monthly fee ) +$110 ( ONE OFF set up fee )
    So for each month after you would only pay $253 USD to keep the 11 purchased articles live.

Turnaround time
    Typically 5-9 business days after receiving your payment.

Regarding NO samples:
    We do NOT give out any sample posts to protect the integrity of the newspapers and clients who have already purchased as well as their niches and keywords.

Payment:
    We’re using 2checkout for payments, therefore no matter it’s credit card, paypal etc. you can use whatever works best for you.

Pagerank UPDATE All the pages where our articles are placed are now PR5-6 within just few weeks!! ( page where all articles are listed ).

PM me for more info!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. DomainManagement

DomainManagement Active Member

hi there

So your saying the Root domain is pr 7

but how can know tell what the pr of the page the article appears on is

cheers steve

4. Marcoose

Hi Steve. The page will be a newly published article so there son't be any initial PR as such. PageRank increases very quickly though due to the authority of these sites. I hope that helps.

5. Marcoose

.... not sure I read your question before correctly. The articles will be published onto/PR5-6 pages although the articles themselves will ofc not have any immediate PR.

Also, links can be updated at any time. This means if you wanted to change the anchors or URL destinations, this can be done for free.

6. mrh United Kingdom

mrh Active Member

Saw this over on BHW ;)

7. Marcoose

It's on a few forums although I'm dealing with Acorn and a couple of other domainer forums. All I can say is, £15 a month (approx) for links of this quality is extremely good value. Btw Alexa rank for each of these sites is less than 30k.

8. Murray

Murray Well-Known Member

Can you pm me an example newspaper site where the link would be placed?

Thanks.

9. Marcoose

PM sent

10. mally United Kingdom

mally Well-Known Member

Can you pm me the same? Will having links on u.s sites help uk sites?

11. Marcoose

PM sent mate.

12. zehrila Germany

zehrila Active Member

If its not permanent, its probably not worth it in the long run, secondly if every other post is a paid post, then there will be a diminishing value. I would love to get couple of permanent posts though!

13. Marcoose

Or perhaps you could not hijack my thread with a comment like "it's probably not worth it in the long run".

I broker domains for a number of agencies (nothing to do with this package) and they very frequently pay $100-$300 per annum for contextual article links on behalf of their clients, often on lesser quality sites than what I am offering. Sometimes they don't even ask for permanent posts and will say something like "we offer you X amount per year, when the year is up we will renegotiate".

Links are removed for one reason or another all the time but while they are pointing towards your site, you are getting link juice passed... what's the problem with that?

With this service, you can change the links and/or content at any time which is a feature you're not likely to have with a one off, expensive payment - fantastic news for anyone reselling to clients.

14. topcat United Kingdom

topcat Active Member

15. Murray

Murray Well-Known Member

Thanks for the share.

Don't know why you would post it in this thread though.

Google doesn't like paid links, nothing new there.

But the question is, "How does google recognise paid links?" if you think about that for a while then you will realise some paid links will be valuable and wont get you penalised (if you know what you're doing).

It's not black and white basically.

16. Marcoose

Exactly.

That's another advantage of paying monthly too, though. Rather than a big up front sum, If you thought the links were negatively (in the unlikely event) effecting your sites, you can stop paying and they will be removed.

As there is only in-house access to those websites, it’s pretty unlikely a slap is going to happen. Publishing agencies tend to publish similar content / articles on several of their properties, so this doesn’t look unnatural at all.

With that being said, we can also place 1-3 other links in your client’s article to non-competing websites / companies in his niche. Such additional links to wikipedia / about.com / university websites etc. etc. will guarantee a natural looking linking behaviour to avoid any red flags and footprints.

Another point with regards to the subscription model, you can test the results without spending several thousands for the same amount of links doing a one-time payment. Those links go at $800-1500+ on different newspapers per article, many without the possibility to replace them if a client drops off. By testing a set of 11 articles for $256 monthly, you’ll be able to get a sample of how powerful those in contextual backlinks can be for a commitment of around 1/20th of what you’d pay for a permanent placement.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  17. topcat United Kingdom

topcat Active Member

Sorry for posting it here, wasn't thinking.

It's a really interesting case though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.