Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Nice reply from an end user

Discussion in 'General Board' started by Systreg, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Systreg

Systreg Well-Known Member

I sent some emails out to end users for the couk names, "all terrain board" and "all terrain boards", and received this reply:

In that case, maybe they need to update their website page title, part of which says:

And not forgetting their site description which starts with:

Absolutely clueless :roll:

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. charlie United Kingdom

charlie Well-Known Member

replies like that just make me want to set up a site and beat them at their own game just to prove a point - though if i did that i'd prob have about 30 sites now all making millions. needless to say i havent!

4. FagEnd

FagEnd Banned

That's just a cheeky reply....

That would encourage me to develop the domains and beat them on SEO, just to piss them off, and send all the traffic to their competitors. Most folks just don't get the relevance of a good domain yet. Give it another 5 years and they will be begging you to sell, then you can say "f u c k off" :)

5. newguy United Kingdom

newguy Well-Known Member

Pretty rude. They'd have been better off not replying at all, than with that. Especially when it appears that you HAVE corrected stated the generic name of the sport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.