Domain Manage

nicolablackwood.co.uk & nicolablackwood.me.uk

Discussion in 'Bargain Basement Domains' started by zazzlemagic, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zazzlemagic

zazzlemagic Member

Nicola Blackwood is an elected MP for Oxford, representing the Conservative party. She is fast becoming a name in politics and also a classically trained opera singer. With a .com domain name registered, the .co.uk and .me.uk could be a very good future investment.
    I am not a domainer, and neither am I looking to become one, so all sensible offers are welcome as I am looking to sell sooner rather then later.
    Thanks.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. Retired_member41

Retired_member41 (128) Retired Member Trusted Trader

A few strange posts of late, domaining this, domaining that, and now a sales thread stating its selling the MP's name for Oxford, and they are not a domainer nor do they want to be one, hilarious.

Ok I'm breaking a thread rule, but who cares, steer well clear.

4. zazzlemagic

zazzlemagic Member

Ok,….as you can see I am new member of this site so I do not know all the politics or rules, but in response let me state the following:

• I acquired the domain names for “person” who didn’t pay for them, so hence why I want rid now.
    • I only stated I am not a domainer because I was trying to reassure people I was genuinely looking for a quick deal not necessarily a lucrative one.

Obviously I have no way to prove any of this on a forum, and I am not looking to enter any debates or arguments over this potential sale, or the words I have used to advertise them. Apologies if I have said anything that has stirred up something suspicious, if you would like the domain names great, send me an offer and I will do the transfer, if not then fair enough.

5. Retired_member41

Retired_member41 (128) Retired Member Trusted Trader

Thats awful, she got you to register them and then wouldnt pay?

I see why your selling them now, when did she ask you to reg them?

6. zazzlemagic

zazzlemagic Member

No Caz, I never said that, I said ‘a person’ (well in fact no I missed the 'a' out, if we are being pedantic). I simply googled the name and found her details, so jumped on the old bandwagon as I was just trying to find if there was any USP in a hope of potentially getting some money back from my initial outlay.

7. charlie

charlie (55) Well-Known Member Trusted Trader

enough said I think - well done

8. zazzlemagic

zazzlemagic Member

Cheers Charlie, £35 the pair? I'll even cover all the Nominet fee's to complete the Transfer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.