Domain Manage

NO MINIMUM COMMISSION ON DOMAINS PARKED WITH SEDO!

Discussion in 'Domain Parking - General' started by AcornDomains.co.uk, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcornDomains.co.uk

AcornDomains.co.uk Well-Known Member

At last!

Sedo have dropped their £100 minimum sales commission on .co.uk domains, it is now a flat 10%

Check all your low offers, they may now be more attractive for you to accept.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. charlie

charlie Well-Known Member

4. AcornDomains.co.uk

You are right Charlie, I have emailed Sedo for clarification as thier adverts contradict their fees page.

5. AcornDomains.co.uk

Charlie,

Sedo emailed me back to say this applies to UK "Customers" and not UK (.co.uk) "Domains". So the £100 minimum still applies.

They claim the transfer process is difficult and time consuming hence the cost. Well in our experience it is just filling out a few forms.

So when they say:

"NO MINIMUM COMMISSION ON DOMAINS PARKED WITH SEDO! – NOW FOR ALL US / UK / INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS!" and "no more minimum commission on almost all parked domains"

err well no actually it doesn't apply to ANY of my domains as a lot of UK customers like myself will have nothing but .co.uk domains! :evil: :evil:

6. charlie

charlie Well-Known Member

yeah i had a feeling that was the case.

I dont want to start slagging off nominet but they rely heavily on paper based admin which sometimes can be seen as a reason to justify their charges but on the other hand if some one hacked their online system and started nicking your domains you wouldn't be happy either
    :?

7. www.confused.me.uk

www.confused.me.uk Active Member

Should be due for the web based system soon :roll:

maybe they should work on a saturday! and then things wont take so long to complete!

- Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.