Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

No Names Dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, the lll.co.uk was strange as the company has been liquidated. It's usually only companies in administration that get held up.

My daily catch list keeps stacking up from the day before and the day before that. I'm polling for 6 now including ones from the 28th list. I better get one after all this quota!

The usual PGP notification email when a domain is deleted, the whois now shows the domain as not registered - normal domain deletion on expected deletion day.

I don't understand the back-end systems, so don't know how this works, but surely a deleted domain would be caught immediately by someone, or are these domains that are being deleted out of sequence? Sorry for not having a clue!

What are the names that haven't dropped?

Lol

I've not seen any domains to even load last few days so your all beating me just polling :p

I don't understand the back-end systems, so don't know how this works, but surely a deleted domain would be caught immediately by someone, or are these domains that are being deleted out of sequence? Sorry for not having a clue!

A deleted name will only be caught by someone if it has some value :) This was just a normal unwanted domain being deleted on the last day of the suspend period, nothing abnormal.

A deleted name will only be caught by someone if it has some value :) This was just a normal unwanted domain being deleted on the last day of the suspend period, nothing abnormal.

Got'ya

The LLL is in a dissolved workflow as nom call it, I scanned it around 45 days ago and it wasn't suspended just Renewal Required. My guess sometime between 30-45 days ago it was reported as a dissolved company (during the ren req phase, once in suspended they (nom) don't act), and will drop in 15+ days from today.

DaveP its Kansas City Shuffle time again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom