Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Nominet Elected Non-Executive Director call for nominations 2021 now open

Acorn Newsbot

Reaction score
Nominet is now seeking nominations for two member-elected non-executive directors. The successful candidates would serve three-year terms.

Members of Nominet may propose individuals to stand for election. The person standing does not need to be a member of Nominet, but only members can propose, second and vote.

Nominations will be accepted until noon on the 17th September 2021 (BST).

More information, including a candidate pack detailing how to apply or propose a candidate, is available on the AGM page.

The post Nominet Elected Non-Executive Director call for nominations 2021 now open appeared first on Nominet.

Continue reading...

There are a couple of people over on the Discourse forum who are thinking of standing, one of whom I'd definitely back as I think he's a decent guy, but as it's a closed forum I won't say who they are.

For one of the places, I won't look any further than Simon Blackler if he could be persuaded to stand. He called out the direction of the Company, he got people to take a stand with the Resolution, and I think he would be a strong voice on the Board for Nominet being reformed to something as near as possible to 'not for profit' and not deviating from its UK registry functions into all sorts of other ventures.

But I have no idea if he is going to stand. I'd just like it if he did.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom