Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Not repsonsible?

Discussion in 'Domain Name Disputes' started by landlord, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. landlord

landlord Active Member

I have long said that Nominet are partly responsible for selling dodgy domain names....it has been argued that it is impossible to pre vet domain names....I don't believe this and the fact no effort is being made is unacceptable.

Indeed Google seem to be able to make positive steps to pre vet adsense...

;"We discourage domain kiting as a practice. In order to more effectively deter it, we are launching a new domain kiting detection system," Rubin said in a statement e-mailed to washingtonpost.com. "If we determine that a domain is being kited, we will not allow Google ads to appear on the site. We believe that this policy will have a positive impact for users as well as large and small domain purchasers across the Web."

Clearly anything is possible if you truly try, to ignore it and retain a benefit is in my opinion unlawful

As one trade mark expert has said....a forest fire has started....I add...maybe this forest fire is going in several directions and may hit oxford

Lee

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.