Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Parking pages not working?

Discussion in 'NameDrive' started by grantw, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eetc

eetc Active Member

:wink: I think you are being unreasonable aqls, you should at least give Ed 20 minutes... it is the weekend :wink:

eetc

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. NameDriver

NameDriver NameDrive Staff

Aqls... I'm pleased to say you have been selected for the special SlowTrack compensation process... ;)

Seriously, though, first step is to get everything working, finding out why this happened and making sure it doesn't again. I'm going to dinner with my g/f, but our tech guys will be up through the night to keep an eye on things. I'll be 'in' all day tomorrow. Oh joy. I've managed to rattle off 40 emails in 60 minutes. Not bad going. Hope you all have a good Saturday evening.

Ed

4. stevie Spain

stevie Active Member

everything looking good ED

well done for the quick response... ;)

cheers steve

5. Mendis

Mendis Member

If this was indeed a dos attack it was probably intended to cause ND some financial los or bad publicity. However, after reading this thread & how ND have risen to the challenge I actually think this is a rather good advertisement for them. Well done NameDrive.

6. NameDriver

Thanks Mendis,

These things seem to be some unamusing sort of hobby for people looking to target parking companies. Very irritating, but it always makes us more determined somehow, so I suppose the effect is simply to make us lose money. Hard to say how much this last thing will cost us in compensation. As I say, we've been on alert for this kind of thing recently, but we would have liked to respond more quickly. However, everything is working fine now, so it's just the fun statistical bit to work out. The tech guys were up all night doing evaluating the problem and threat, so I havne't been able to get a report out of them in 'daylight' hours yet... As the snowstorm rages outside my window.
    Hope you all have a good Sunday.

Ed

7. aqls

aqls Well-Known Member

I second that Mendis.

There are few companies in any field that could match that sort of friendly and efficient service.

Except I am now on SlowTrack :mad:

-aqls-

8. SF

SF Well-Known Member

Unlucky aqls - get to the back of the que! :mrgreen:

Mr NameDriver I have been good I am hoping to get to KFC this time instead of a cheap McDonalds with my revenue! I have promised the misses :confused:

9. NameDriver

Good morning from Caffè Nero...

The stats have now been updated for Saturday - even those of aqls. We hope that you all feel your earnings have been fairly represented, we certainly didn't want to make anyone feel the bad effects of the downtime. If you have any complaints about the compensation (if you added your star domain on Wednesday last week for example), please get in touch with me and we'll sort it out on a one to one basis.
    In other, highly important, news, we now accept the second level domain:

.geek.nz

Yes it does exist and yes, one of our users has asked us to activate it!
    Enjoy.

Ed

10. SF

SF Well-Known Member

Ed, I can confirm that my revenue from sat has been added and I am very pleased with it!

I am glad to hear your all sorted, and I hope this does not happen again.

Thanks for a top service as always - Hope to do lots more business ED

11. texidriver United States

texidriver Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.