Domain Manage

PayPal advice please

Discussion in 'General Board' started by Systreg, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Systreg

Systreg Well-Known Member

Does anyone know exactly how much you can have going in and out of a PayPal account?

I seem to remember reading that it was something like £1200 or £1700 per year, any more than that and they would block/lock your funds? I also read something about lifting limits, I can't remember clicking the lift limits button, but I must have done because there is no "lift limits" button anywhere in my Paypal account overview page now.

Also, if it makes any difference, I acidentally upgraded my account to a premier account, I was clicking the links for more information about premier, but it upgraded me, what's the difference between normal and a premier accounts with regards to £ in and out?

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. bensd United Kingdom

bensd Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

This happened to me earlier this year. I think it is £1700 over 12 months, however that is only if you don't "verify" your account, otherwise you will be fine.

4. Systreg

Cheers Ben, I see, well my account has been verified since I opened it, so should be alright for any amount going through it then? I must go through my account and see what's gone through so far just to make sure.

What happened with you, and how did you get your account unlocked, I can imagine with PayPal it's a bit of a nightmare doing that?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  5. bensd United Kingdom

bensd Well-Known Member Exclusive Member

I just verified it and it was unlocked again. Quite simple (for paypal ;))

6. Systreg

What, was that it, result, I thought they would have had you jumping through all kinds of flaming hoops, blood samples, dna etc :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.