Domain Manage

photography-competitions.co.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by stellar73, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stellar73 United Kingdom

stellar73 Active Member

4,400 local monthly exacts
    22,200 local monthly broad
    CPC of 60p average according to keyword tool

Interested in any opinions as I'm new to all this. Not decided whether to attempt to develop this or re-sell.....seems like decent potential for adsense though and most of the competing sites (even ones that say they're for UK) seem very US-biased

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. accelerator United Kingdom

accelerator Well-Known Member

This has niche potential, and is therefore a nice domain for someone prepared to put the effort in. The fact that effort is needed to see return means that the domain alone is not as valuable as some other more directly commercial terms.

Rgds

4. stellar73 United Kingdom

stellar73 Active Member

Hi Accelerator,

Really appreciate your reply. I'm new to this forum and had posted a couple of things with no reply so was feeling a bit paranoid that maybe I was asking really stupid questions or something.....(which I probably was let's face it!)

You're probably right in that it's kind of niche, I guess I bought the domain (as well as loads of other photo ones) as it's something I'm interested in and know a bit about so I guess at the moment at least it's probably worth more to me to try and do something with than to sell on.

Now just comes the hard part of trying to understand how I build a non-shit looking website in wordpress which I currently know very little about.

Many thanks for your advice anyway!

5. AssetDomains United Kingdom

AssetDomains Well-Known Member

Sign up for a premium theme service such as elegant themes they have a few nice photo gallery ones which could work well for such a site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.