Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Please appraise sopl.co.uk.

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by Ace1000, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace1000

Ace1000 Member

Hi everyone.

Please appraise/give feedback on sopl.co.uk.

Are non-pronounceable LLLL.co.uk's worth anything at the moment? I saw a few four-letter acronym sales over the last year that sold for low £XXXX, although these may have been acronyms for large companies that went on to buy them as end-users.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Cheers,

Alex.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. Systreg

Systreg Well-Known Member

There are loads of random 4 letter domains that are available to be registered, sopl isn't an acronym for anything so I'd say it's not worth the reg fee.

I owned pizz.co.uk which is a lot better, brandable, pronounceable, but I cancelled it a couple of months ago, some else has since regged it and listed for £2k on Sedo, good luck to them.

4. cc976a United Kingdom

cc976a Well-Known Member

As it ends in 'l' , there may be a chance that with the 'l' standing for Limited , you may find a company or two who have these as their companies initials and who may be interested.

If not it's not brandable really, and difficult to pronounce. Other than company initials, I can't see any other use.

5. Aiden Roberts

Aiden Roberts Well-Known Member

PIZZ is actually a decent name in the right hands, it's relevant to Alpha One Anti Trypsan disorder ;)

Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread, agree with the "L" for a limited company.

Standard Operating Procedures Limited

Check out cities and towns that begin with "S"

All the best

Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.