Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

PR 4 - Myspace Layouts, glitters, Myspace Pimp site!

Discussion in 'NON-UK websites for sale' started by Jarmas, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarmas

Jarmas Member

The name of the site is wkxo.com

It's a nice site for myspace users with lots of layouts, glitters, check it out to find out about the site.

I have no rev or traffic stats to show as my server that this site was hosted on went down for a few weeks. It's hosted on my new ded server now.

If promoted to myspace users with bulletins etc, the site can get back way more traffic than before. I am in the midst of other projects and have too many sites to handle.

LLLL.com domains are on the rise in value and this name is semi-pronounceable as well with pr 4.

I am letting go of this site together with all it's content and source codes for 200gbp quick sale!

First to post sold claims

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. Jarmas

Jarmas Member

Just to add in, the phrase "wkxo" in google brings in 100k search results and it represents an AutoMobile Company as well as a Radio Broadcasting Station.

Maybe one day those companies may offer a big sum for the domain name wkxo.com itself.

This offer is closing soon, letting it go for $300 in another forum if no one is buying it here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.