Discussion in 'Domain Name Offers Invited' started by MrWitherkay, Nov 16, 2013.
SALES FORUM RULES - Please read before creating a thread! http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/showthread.php?t=91
Cant read the link so no idea what you are saying
Sorry. Link says :
MrWitherkay, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Okay. Perhaps you haven't made enough posts to view it, which seems obscure if that is the reason since it details rules that everyone should be aware of.
Part of it mentions only 1 domain to be advertised for sale every 24 hours. However I'm not sure if that covers all sales sub-forums or just the sub-forum the post is located within, but thought you should take a look. It seems that you aren't able to!
Actually I am a moderator and I can't access the page either?
Bizarre. The gist is;
"AcornDomains.co.uk sales forum rules and techniques
Please follow the forum rules below when posting domains for sale. These rules apply to every member, there are no exceptions. We want this site to be a fair and positive community for all of our members. Any threads posted that do not follow these rules will be removed without notice. New members please note you cannot post new threads in the sales forums until after 20 forum posts.
1. Posting in the Premium Domains section is by application to Admin, your post will not automatically appear. Send a PM or email admin/@/ acorndomains.co.uk
2. One domain name per post, the domain name MUST be the only thing in the thread title. Please put the domain name for sale at the beginning of the subject line of your sales thread.
2. Please include where possible:
a) where the domain is currently Registered (the Registrar)
b) the registration expiration date(s)
c) any traffic related information (i.e.: SE results, Link Popularity or Page Rank)
Be prepared to prove any traffic statistics.
3. Please include where possible
a) an asking price (BIN = Buy It Now)
b) or a ballpark price guide
4. Only post in the forum relevant to the domains you have for sale. (i.e.: â€˜.ukâ€™ domains in the â€˜.ukâ€™ forums. All other TLDâ€™s go in the TLDâ€™s forum.
5. Only one sales thread may be posted by any one member within a 24 hour period.
6. Strictly no thread bumping within a 24 hour period.
7. New users can post 1 new sales thread per week and 7 posts per week for the first 2 weeks.
If you have sold the domains listed in your sales thread or they are no longer for sale please let â€˜Adminâ€™ or a moderator know so that the sales thread can be closed.
1. DO NOT post derogatory remarks in any sales threads or attempt to "appraise" the name(s) for sale. If you wish to do this, see the appraisals forum. The â€˜Domains for Saleâ€™ or â€˜Wantedâ€™ forums are here for members to post domain names for sale so please do not post unsolicited appraisals and advice - such posts will be removed. If the domain is posted in the â€˜Domain Appraisalâ€™ forum then your opinion is always valued.
2. Only post within a thread if you have questions about the domain(s), the sale or are interested in the name(s).
3. Strictly no thread hijacking! DO NOT post your own domains for sale in someone else's sales thread; please create your own thread. Any posts of this nature will be removed.
Many thanks for your co-operation and good luck with your domain name sales!
Please note: We reserve the right to change the above rules at any time.
Moderators: Paullas, RJS_essex"
Think you are quoting from the exclusive section maybe?
I don't believe I'm a member of that.
Same rules post viewable in the fixed price section here: http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/fixed-price-domain-names-sale/announcements.html
I can't view the linked page Redemption posted either.
Sorry, didn't realise that. Small print isn't my forte, ask the baliffs that
Remove the posts if you like, makes no odds to me but wasn;t out to break any small print rules that's for sure.
Separate names with a comma.