It always amazes me how stupid I can be (well not really amazed), I've had a .co.uk since 2003, I tried buying the .com but the person selling it, seeing my idea perhaps, developed the domain himself along the same lines and it still runs today. My domain is a play on joined up words, so I bought the lengthy .co.uk, kept an eye out for the .com but failed to get it, I also regd the .net of the lengthy version a few years back. So I have 2 x .co.uk and one .net. Now I recall at some point last year going to reg the short version .net but obviously I haven't, just looking around this morning I've found the longer version .eu, shorter version .eu and .net regd by the same company a month or so back. To me, this is a company moving in on my territory and I KNOW I should have bought them years ago. Silly me... so I could send a cease and desist but if they're anything like me then they'll tell me to "clear orf son." So I've emailed them instead asking their intentions. I suppose I could be in a good position here or I could be about to be drs'd in the future - funny old game, either way it doesn't look good. Now as an oddsnsods domainer I know unless the domain is spectacular or spot on or favourable, then there's always a million and one other domains out there as alternatives. To me this looks like a company moving in looking to ambush my domains, alternatively if their company is a success on those domains, I'm looking at some very nice traffic and exactly the type of traffic I would enjoy and make thousands out of, especially as I have both .co.uks and the longer version .net. So my options are to wait or perhaps tell them a little story and cash in and grab money now - although admittedly I haven't got the .coms, they don't appear to have the .com lengthy version yet and they haven't asked me about the domains I hold. So it might just be a stalemate. What do you think? Just leave it, ask for money or just hope they set up and benefit from their traffic in the future? and still risk having the domains poached off me. In my mind, I've done nout with the longer versions in the past few years and earned very little off the short version either. What would you do? I could get my own back and reg their company name in .co.uk, net and .eu as a trump card but then that might 'cause more bother.