Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Property/Flat related .co.uk's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for sale the following domains:

Flatseek.co.uk (Around 851,000 for the term "flat seek" in Google)
Starting Bid: New start Bid: £10
BIN: £450
Bid increments £20

Propertiessearch.co.uk (Around 31,000,000 for the term "properties seach" in Google)
Starting Bid: New start Bid: £10
BIN: £800
Bid increments £25

Both are very brandable, investable and perfect for anyone who deals in the UK property market place.

The domains are registered at Dynadot.com and expire 2009/04/12.

Auction ends when I decide to end it, please note I am looking to get these sold quickly. I reserve the rite not to sell the domains if my reserve is not met. Please feel free to pm me with any offers.

Happy Bidding.

Last edited:
As there has been no interests at these starting price, I will reduce the starting Bids to £10 each. This will obviously show the true value of the domains in a realistic auction practise.

Can you push to another dynadot account? as i am never sure how/if nominet transfer fees apply

Last edited:
It is a free transfer from one Dynadot account to another, hope to see your bid Paulj.

Can you push to another dynadot account? as i am never sure how/if nominet transfer fees apply

Hi Paul,

Even if you push it over and get admin rights over the domain I believe you will still need to transfer ownership with nominet and pay a transfer fee to be the legal owner.

Robert

My target audience are the users of this website/forum, so for that reason I have decided to reduce the BIN to £200 each domain with a reserve of £75 each.

I will also state that from this post the auction will end in 48 hours exactly.

Thank you for your words of wisdom Marky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom