Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Proposition - Free Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Proposition.

I am looking to establish a working relationship with some domainers that require regular site builds. (3+ per month)

The deal would be this.

I would build the first site (3 or 5 page minisite) to your exact specifications for FREE, when this site was completed you would then decide whether you were happy to continue the relationship and commit to 3+ paid builds per month, or not.

This site would then become the template for your further sites

Details.

1. If you decide to continue the relationship the first site (template) is FREE. If you decided not to continue you do not get to keep the FREE site.
2. Each new site would be built around the original FREE site/template,.
2. You must commit to 3 months (Min 9 sites - not including free site) If your Free site was a 5 page site, you will be commiting to 9x 5 page sites.
3. All content (other than 1 free stock image) is supplied by client.
4. Further sites would cost (3-5 sites per month) £45 for each 3 page site, £75 for each 5 page site. (6+ sites per month) £40 for each 3 page site, £70 for each 5 page site.
5. Further site would have a new logo, new colour scheme, new stock image and new content added. Layout would be the same for each site.
6. Sites?:

Static HTML4 or HTML5, CSS pages.
1 free professional stock image.
Cross browser compatable - IE7 and Above, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera.
MAC and PC compatable.
W3C Standards Complient.
Validated HTML and CSS (Wherever possible).
SEO optimised HTML (Keyword optimised, all proper SEO friendly tags used, friendly URL's, Lightweight pages.
Google+ and facebook 'like' buttons added.
Adsense code added. (client must supply code snippet)
Affiliate ads or products added (client must supply code snippet, images..etc).
I will add 1 JQuery effect if required. (This must be the same effect on every site using the template)

7. Contact form (form to email) page will cost £10 extra per site. why? because set up can be time consuming if user does not know how to configure.

8. When each site is finished and you are happy it will be zipped up and emailed to you.

I want to take no more than 3 clients to begin with, because I want to be able to deliver as promised.
If you agree to commit to the 3 months (9 sites) then a non refundable 20% deposit will be required (9x £45 = £405 / 20% = £81) (9x £75 = £675 / 20% = £135)

If you would like to see any previous minisites I have built please PM me ( I will not post on here as I have not asked for clients permission)

My home page is tekkie.co.uk (minisite examples not on this page)

Any questions please email me at 'info at tekkie.co.uk'

Any suggestions to make this deal better for you, please let me know. (Serious suggestions only please)

Deal only open to members with positive rep and 100+ posts.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom