Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Protrada Deal and Intro for Acorn Domains members

Discussion in 'Domain Tools' started by Admin, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Dear Members,

I have been approached by Protrada, a complete domain trading platform for domain buyers and sellers at all levels. By joining Protrada you get access to trading tools that should save you a lot of time.

"Search aftermarket and expiring domains across all the major marketplaces
    Drop catch expiring domains simultaneously on NameJet and SnapNames.

Sell domains by listing them on Go Daddy, Sedo & Afternic with one click

Add promotional page to help you sell your domains quicker

Get support when you need it with our live chat support and tutorial video library"

They have added some .UK domain features at my request and also making a special offer and hangout just for Acorn members:

https://www.protrada.com/hangout/acorndomains

The "Hangout" is a Webinar just for Acorn members to introduce their platform and explain its use and benefits, I would encourage you to join the webinar and see if it will be of interest to you.

In return they will pay me an affiliate introduction fee for any Acorn members joining but beyond that, I hope this is something to interest you and help you all to buy and sell more domains!

Admin

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. Protrada

Protrada Member

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, thank you Alan for the kind welcome to your forum. We are excited to be on board and always love meeting new domainers!

Today we would like to invite you all to a Protrada Hangout, like Alan just mentioned.

Now, what is a “Hangout”, you may ask? A “Hangout” is like a webinar, where we get to know our members online and teach them all sorts of domain trading tips and strategies.

In one week from now, we will host our first exclusive Hangout for Acorn Domains members (and at no cost to you, of course).

Now, here’s the really exciting part: Troy Rushton, expert in domain trading strategies and founder of Protrada, has agreed to spend some quality time with all of you guys (around an hour, but he loves to teach so may be longer:)), covering the topics below.

Here is the list of great domain strategies you will learn when you attend the hangout:

• Domain trading secrets revealed
    • Domaining vs. domain trading – why you must know the difference.
    • How to sell domains for more
    • Pay less on Go Daddy auctions
    • What is the "drop" & how to profit
    • $20k profit strategy

Does that sound good to you?

Troy is all about delivering value, so trust me - if you are interested in making more money from domain trading (whether you are a beginner or more experienced), you’ll want to get in on this one.

Register to participate today by clicking here:
    http://www.protrada.com/hangout/acorndomains

See you at the Hangout!

Regards,

Louise and the rest of the Protrada team

PS: Once you’ve registered, you can start to post questions in the facebook feed and we’ll try and incorporate as many answers as we can in the hangout.

4. Retired_member41

Retired_member41 Retired Member

Thought this had crashed and burned soon after launch.

Isn't it just a mash up of other stuff. Can't see anything mind blowing.

Any links to something substantial?

5. Admin

At a basic level it's all the Domain sales platforms brought into one system, the idea being it's a time saver to post domains for sale and find what you want to buy. Maybe we should ask for an Acorn sales list feed ;-)

It may not be for everyone but I'm always happy to bring Members special deals and promotions from domain related companies and services.

Admin

6. Protrada

Protrada Member

Hey Guys

its Troy Rushton here, I'm excited to host this educational domain trading hangout next week exclusively for Acorn domain members.

Ive traded more than 200,000 domains in the past three years and will be sharing some secrets, tools and strategies that have made me a successful domain trader. The hangout will go for approximately 45 minutes and has been scheduled to suit the UK time zone (I'll be getting up really early :)).

If you are new to domain trading or are frustrated by your current results, I believe this hangout could be exactly what you are looking for.

http://www.protrada.com/hangout/acorndomains

I hope you can join us.

best wishes

7. Protrada

Protrada Member

Hey Caz

Im pleased to advise that protrada is alot more than a "mashup" of other marketplaces.

Over the past 12 months, we have been busy working with our members and protrada now offers a number of "really cool" features including bid sniper, drop catching, backorder (via snap names and namejet), listing (onto Sedo, Go Daddy and Afternic), watchlist, parking and appraisals.

Its a complete trading platform and I hope you get the chance to take a look. Our live support team are available to answer any questions or you can contact me directly.

my best
    Troy

8. Marcoose

Marcoose Well-Known Member

I've been using Protrada since they bought out DomainFace. I use it mainly for sniping and searching for niche PR sites and find value from these two features. The interface is pretty 'clunky' though in my opinion - would be great if you could integrate into something like Domain Samurai as DomainFace was before.

9. Protrada

Protrada Member

Hi Marcoose,

Thank for your comment and feedback. We have made some recent changes to The Exchange that should make it a lot less clunky. Please log in and have a look. We are happy to receive more feedback if you have any specific requests. Feel free to contact us directly or PM us if you prefer.

We are in conversations with Market/Domain Samurai already. If you send them your request then maybe we'd be able to speed up the integration:)

10. Admin

11. Protrada

Protrada Member

12. Protrada

Protrada Member

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for joining us on the Hangout, we really enjoyed it and hope that you got a lot out of it as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or our support team via protrada.com.

All the best!

13. Marcoose

Marcoose Well-Known Member

Yup much faster than it used to be. Can you cancel snipes now (i know before you had to unlink your account from namjet which was far from practical). Also any chance of getting 24 hour support ;).

14. Protrada

Protrada Member

Hi Marcoose,

With our growing European customer base we are already planning on expanding our support to cover the UK timezone. In the mean time, feel free to contact Sharon (our head of support in LA) directly on support@protrada.com.
    The ability to cancel sniper bids are schedule in to get fixed before the new year. It will most likely happen with the next 2 weeks though. I'll advise when it's done and live in Protrada.

Keep the feedback coming, we really appreciate it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.