Domain Manage

_co_uk Rev £250 p/m - + 4 others

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by liamv, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liamv

liamv Member

Jun 2011

Ranks no 1 on Google for "wireless printer reviews" and 2nd for "best wireless printer" then lots of other long tail stuff in and around those.

I enclose below the stats that back up the earnings statement, which is a 3 month average.

Earnings from Amazon and Adsense - potential for lots more, including approaching printer stores, contextual advertising then more Amazon/Adsense stuff, but unfortunately I just don't have time.

Other domains with earnings, traffic and rankings are covered below (screenshot also in the zip): - avg 900 visits p/m - avg 150 visits p/m - avg 300 visits p/m - avg 300 visits p/m

All of the above contribute to a total earnings of £250 - I haven't seperated the above four too well in Amazon though, which means I can't be certain which brings the bacon so to speak.

3 month average amazon £200 p/m, Adsense £50 p/m.

All 5 rank well for their main phrases on Google, mostly in 1st position and all carry an active searching market.

Which is why I would like to offer all 5 as a bulk sale with an asking price of £2,000

This represents around 9 x monthly earnings, which is well below what I would have otherwise expected.

Buyer pays any fees for nominet etc for transferring.

To confirm, I would transfer over the Amazon & Adsense account in full.
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

Not open for further replies.