Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Same old same old….

They are using a clitch on the forum that enables you to keep deleting previous posts so it looks like the name as been mentioned once previously.

When in fact they have bumped the post 30 times!

I have asked him it’s @Helmuts that needs to ban him this person doesn’t listen.

Thank you, Sam. I have asked Felix (@Admin) to look into this. The user in question is a very polite Acorn member. And, as he is a family as well. If the bumping is more than 1x/day or sales threads are posted in wrong categories, we will educate the user :) .. no need to chop heads on Monday morning :)

Let us stay positive and friendly :)

Great Monday all!!

The forum has a category for com domains, bumping once a day is allowed and most of you actively use this option, there's an option to ignore a member (not see his posts).

So... WHERE is the problem?

:) it seems Felix needs some coffee this windy morning and a doughnut (or 5) :D :D

angry-dog-paradise-pd-show-netflix-5tvq8y7j8hg4w83w.gif

Great day all!! :)

The forum has a category for com domains, bumping once a day is allowed and most of you actively use this option, there's an option to ignore a member (not see his posts).

So... WHERE is the problem?
I would argue that very few members use the 'daily bump' allowance that you describe. Most auction posts usually have 2/3 bumps at most when on a 7 day auction.

THE problem would be if most members bump their own threads once a day the sections would start to look ridiculous. Some members might argue that there is absolutely no need to bump their threads daily as they respect etiquete and I give credit to those members that show consideration for others.

I would argue that very few members use the 'daily bump' allowance that you describe. Most auction posts usually have 2/3 bumps at most when on a 7 day auction.

THE problem would be if most members bump their own threads once a day the sections would start to look ridiculous. Some members might argue that there is absolutely no need to bump their threads daily as they respect etiquete and I give credit to those members that show consideration for others.

I understand you and I am thankful to you and others who respect etiquette, but when entering public space we can expect that everyone follows rules, not always etiquette. Unfortunately, in real life, we don't have such an option, but here on the forum we have a magic "ignore" button - one click and you do not see that person's posts.

AIB-Acorn-Domains-UK-Domains-Domain-Name-Forum.png

Feels harsh on @AIB, he hasn't posted anything yet.

To not offend anyone, that's my testing account. Sometimes I need to test features as a member, not an admin.

What I find surprising is that someone would keep trying to sell a domain over and over again for months and months for a paltry $100. Surely it would be better to just stick it on a domain sales platform for fixed price at $100 and then concentrate on more profitable activities.

What I find surprising is that someone would keep trying to sell a domain over and over again for months and months for a paltry $100. Surely it would be better to just stick it on a domain sales platform for fixed price at $100 and then concentrate on more profitable activities.

.. from the other side, who are we to judge.

Guys, reading comments like these can hurt a person.. No rules are bended. Let us move on :) Thank you.

Have a great week all!! And, great sales!!

Guys, reading comments like these can hurt a person.. No rules are bended. Let us move on :) Thank you.

... from the other side, comments like this can make long-standing members feel like you are devaluing their feedback solely for the benefit of a member that only posts and bumps their .com domain sales (on a UK domain focussed forum), bringing zero value to the forum you bought, and we provide the content for.

Constructive feedback is valid in all forms and should never be brushed aside and told to "move on".

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom