Domain Manage

Samsung N130 Netbook - Any One Got One?

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by accelerator, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. accelerator United Kingdom

accelerator Well-Known Member

Hi All

I've just added a Samsung N130 page to my site and was just wondering if anyone has one? If so, what do you think of it?

Rgds

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. orchardapple United Kingdom

orchardapple Active Member

no but I have its predecessor the NC10 and thats excellent, not really looked at the NC130 but I did hear the battery life is 9 hours?

4. dtm

dtm Active Member

I also have an NC10, I shopped around a lot when buying it and it was certainly the best netbook out then. This one seems to have pretty similar specs.

5. accelerator United Kingdom

accelerator Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. Samsung netbooks do seem to be well-regarded and above average in terms of build quality. Slightly unusual question, but how do you find the sound, particularly when listening through headphones? I have found some netbooks / laptops much better than others in terms of listening quality.

Rgds

6. Skinner

Skinner Well-Known Member

Samsung NC10 blew ALL the others way for 1 real reason, the keyboard WORKED and it was comfortable to use. Most other netbooks the keyboard just wasn't right, so it they carried the keyboard over that would be good.

7. dtm

dtm Active Member

I frequently connect my NC10 to my hifi system to listen to music and it sounds great and same with headphones.

The onboard speakers are pretty quiet and 'tinny' but thats what you expect from netbook really.

8. FutureDomain

FutureDomain Active Member

I have an NC10, and had few others, but the samsung has all the points for me, I upgraded the memory and switched to solid state HD and its great for jumping on trains and making notes. I have used for graphics once in a while but it's still not quick enough, but thats why I have 4 other machines.

I am waiting for the dualcore netbooks before upgrading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.