Reading some messages on other forums I was alerted to a possible problem with keywords. I noticed that the keywords for some of my domains have been changed automatically by Sedo - e.g. orbitstudio.co.uk back to orbitstudio and uace.org.uk to uace rather than the original revenue generating keywords I entered. This has resulted in quite a bit of loss in revenue over my portfolio and is a particular nightmare since I don't know how many names this has happened for and now i've got to check through over a 1000 names. Anybody else got a similar problem. I am assuming that Sedo will be generous in their compensation. Stephen.