Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedo

Sedo Staff
Reaction score
Hello,

Sedo’s product development team has recently unveiled the newest client driven updates to Sedo.com. Since we first introduced the updated Sedo website, we’ve been receiving and reviewing client feedback. Your suggestions, comments and even your complaints have played a crucial role in the continued development of our website and products. Armed with your feedback, we are confident that all upcoming improvements will further optimize and streamline your user experience as you navigate Sedo’s services.

Introducing the newest updates to Sedo.com:

Client Login

o You can now log into your Sedo account directly from any page on Sedo.com. The updated login box expands to allow you to quickly sign into your account.

Action Notifications

o Once you log into your Sedo account you’ll receive an overview of open items that require your attention. These action notifications make it simple and quicker for you to keep track of your account and any outstanding actions you need to complete.

Auction Bid Control

o It is easier than ever for you to adjust your auction bid amount. You can now increase your bids with the click of a button through the buyer control panel and automatically set yourself as the highest bidder.

The overall changes to Sedo.com were implemented to diversify our growing community of domain buyers and sellers. From domain professionals to business owners, our goal is to make Sedo as user-friendly as possible for all of our members as they conduct business through our marketplace.

If you have any further feedback or comments regarding these updates or the entire Sedo website, please contact us through support.sedo.com.

We appreciate your continued support of our services and we look forward to your responses!

Client Login

o You can now log into your Sedo account directly from any page on Sedo.com. The updated login box expands to allow you to quickly sign into your account.
Wasn't that a feature of the old website? Should it really be classed under "improvements" or just bad planning/research? :p

Client Login

Before, I used to hit ctrl + enter and my saved password would auto log me in to Sedo, but with this new improvement, even though my password is still saved, I now have to type my username and password in to the box each time I want to login, I'm using Opera browser.

I wish Sedo would fucking listen to people on this board instead of posting useless bullshit like "we've made improvements and would appreciated you feedback".

How about you begin actually putting our feedback into action?

• We don't like not having the .co.uk extension in the search facility
  • We don't like allowing private bids to be turned into auctions
  • We don't like having to chase you when a domain transfer or payment is taking AGES
  • We don't like when we do e-mail you that you don't reply
  • We don't like you NOT LISTENING!

Give my reply to the Sedo bosses so they can put it in their pipes and smoke it.

Rant over.

• We don't like not having the .co.uk extension in the search facility
  • We don't like allowing private bids to be turned into auctions
  • We don't like having to chase you when a domain transfer or payment is taking AGES
  • We don't like when we do e-mail you that you don't reply
  • We don't like you NOT LISTENING!

So just get to the point, do you like Sedo or what? :D

Khalid's right - Why don't you listen to your customers?

While you've been improving your 'Client Login' i've been waiting 5 days for a response from a transfer agent! :-x

Hi Khalid

All feedback is sent to management.

We are listening, there are many opinions to listen to and we have to make the best choices according to the resources available and current projects.

Bens - please will you email me the details and I will find out what the delay is.

Systreg - please could you email me directly the exact details of the problem and I will submit a bug report.

Kind regards

Joanna

We are listening, there are many opinions to listen to and we have to make the best choices according to the resources available and current projects.

Actions speak louder than words Joanna. If we give an opinion and you don't action it without reason then the next time you ask we're going to get pissed off.

If you have a valid reason for not actioning it then tell us! Perhaps then we wouldn't get as annoyed.

I have to admit, the only reason I use Sedo is because you have the greatest market share, but I fear that'll change in coming years if you don't listen.

Being German you would think they would be an efficient and well run company.

However, from what I've experienced its a paradox.

sedo login

Just a little secondary feedback on the login change, its very annoying, like others having to keep filling in gets to be a bit of a pain.

Systreg - please could you email me directly the exact details of the problem and I will submit a bug report.

The problem logging in using Opera browser now appears to have been resolved, thanks.

Thank you for your feedback futuredomain.

The tech department are now looking to improve this.

Kind regards

Joanna

Why is the site justified to the left, haven't seen a site like that for about five years.... doesn't look great I'm afraid.

Hello,

Sedo’s product development team has recently unveiled the newest client driven updates to Sedo.com. Since we first introduced the updated Sedo website, we’ve been receiving and reviewing client feedback. Your suggestions, comments and even your complaints have played a crucial role in the continued development of our website and products. Armed with your feedback, we are confident that all upcoming improvements will further optimize and streamline your user experience as you navigate Sedo’s services.

Introducing the newest updates to Sedo.com:

Client Login

Action Notifications

o Once you log into your Sedo account you’ll receive an overview of open items that require your attention. These action notifications make it simple and quicker for you to keep track of your account and any outstanding actions you need to complete.

Auction Bid Control

o It is easier than ever for you to adjust your auction bid amount. You can now increase your bids with the click of a button through the buyer control panel and automatically set yourself as the highest bidder.

The overall changes to Sedo.com were implemented to diversify our growing community of domain buyers and sellers. From domain professionals to business owners, our goal is to make Sedo as user-friendly as possible for all of our members as they conduct business through our marketplace.

If you have any further feedback or comments regarding these updates or the entire Sedo website, please contact us through support.sedo.com.

We appreciate your continued support of our services and we look forward to your responses!

Sorry but there are major improvements that need to be made to the way Sedo is run beyond what is mere tinkering.

The rapid growth of Sedo seems to be in spite of what you offer domainers, not because of what you offer them.

Sorry but there are major improvements that need to be made to the way Sedo is run beyond what is mere tinkering.

The rapid growth of Sedo seems to be in spite of what you offer domainers, not because of what you offer them.

Would appreciate feedback from any other domainers unhappy with Sedo customer service on my thread here >

We launched some changes so that saved passwords are auto filled. This update works with firefox and IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom