Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have a foreign language domain, try:

Domain Management
Category Selection
Language

Set the language to that of your domain (visitors will still be able to change it on the parking page).

I have also seen in this section that most of my domains only have 1 category (out of 3) defined and most of them are wrong.

Has anyone taken the time to set all this up?
Does it help sales?

Thanks

Admin,

An interesting post. By adding a category and an appropriate language to your domain, you make the domain far more accessable to visitors to the Sedo main pages. Many vistors do search the individual categories in order to assess availability.

In the future, this feature will become increasingly relevant to users of Sedo Pro as the category selection will have a direct influence on the type of advertisments that are generated.

As with the optimisation of keywords for parked domains, I would recommend that you experiment with the categories, so that your domain has the best possible position on the Sedo site.

All the best,

David
[email protected]

How do you get on Sedo Pro? What are the advantages over the normal sedo service?

Sedo Pro

SedoPro is an invitation-only service that admits owners of high-quality domain portfolios consisting of at least 200 domains or $200 in monthly earnings. You need an Endorsement Code from an existing SedoPro member in order to join.

If you meet this criteria let me know and I will send you an invitation.

You'll need to enter this code in the "Endorsement Code" box when you apply for SedoPro. To learn more see http://www.sedopro.com

The parking pages are different from normal Sedo pages and so far have increased our revenue by 30%. You also get detailed statistics on where your traffic is coming from and what keywords are getting you the best results.

It is a considerable improvement over the options in Sedo standard.

SedoPro Invite

APD, SedoPro invitation sent, check your PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom